How Much Money Does Dana White Generally Receive Per UFC Event

Well the fighters who train for 3 months and then get in the cage and fight, generally get from 6000 to 200000 dollars. How much does Dana White get for sitting ringside and watching the fights.

More than you and I put together.

Kinda like most CEO's of multi-billion dollar companies.

'Shaq is rich, the white man that signs his cheque is wealthy"- Chris Rock. Switch Shaq for Anderson and that about sums it up.

tumblr_mb1h5glX1n1r4c1k8o1_250.gif

Damn it! Got there long before me

He's paid with stuff like Ferraris and bjs from Ronda. And tons of miscellaneous shirts.

he makes $5 million a year, so divide that by the amount of ppvs per year and that is how much he makes per pay per view, if you don't want to count the free cards and everything else he does

is that his salary for being the president of the UFC, his 9% ownership would bring in way more than 5 million.

also TS if you think the top fighter only gets 200K per fight, well i have a bridge to sell you.

He works there for an honorary basis. All the money goes to the fighters.

Who knows. We'll never know until they become publicly traded and open their books. Until then we can only speculate. My guess is less than we actually think after expenses, but still more than enough to keep a smile on Dana's chubby face.

he makes $5 million a year, so divide that by the amount of ppvs per year and that is how much he makes per pay per view, if you don't want to count the free cards and everything else he does

lol, he makes WAY more than that.

if he's able to drop tens of thousands of dollars on tips and run around the world like the monopoly man...then he's making a shitload more than that.

in my opinion, i should add.

Well the fighters who train for 3 months and then get in the cage and fight, generally get from 6000 to 200000 dollars. How much does Dana White get for sitting ringside and watching the fights.

Whatever he gets, he deserves it. Guy's life has to suck (when compared to normal people). I don't care if it's via G5 or not...his travel schedule would cause most people to flat out quit in under a year.

Sherdog is on fire today...where do these people come from?

More than I will make in my entire life.

Can we just leave it at Dana White is a filthy rich bastard?

Does he get a salary per say? surely the growth of the company he owns 9% of would be payment enough for the work that he does. If you own your own business do you pay yourself a salary or do you just live off the after tax profits? I'm not really sure on the details as I don't own my own business

Back