How much meat do you put in your mouth on a daily basis?

I need meat for lunch and dinner.

Though I don't mind it for breakfast as well.

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/

03.jpg

I'd put my meat in her mouth, that's for damn sure.

Not as much as i should probably. Especially considering i'd like to drop 10 lbs. Usually just have a healthy dose for dinner.

If i get it at lunch it's usually a small amount on a salad or on pizza.

^ Oh and that guy in the pic looks he gets meat put in his mouth on a regular basis.

I eat meat with most meals, but my mom's Korean and there are several meat-less Korean dishes I could make a whole meal out of.

I could actually go for some rice and kimchi right now.

It's very rare that I don't have at least SOME kind of meat with every meal. It just doesn't feel right to me if I don't. The meal seems incomplete.

The idea of an entire meal made of vegetables is incredible strange to me.

Basically this, but breakfast can be exception to this. I'm trying to think when I don't have meats in meals. Basically breakfast and some pastas, other than that I basically have meat with every meal.

Guess being vegan doesn't put you off getting fake tits.

Lol. She went topless in Crash. They look 1 hundo percent natty.

And how many protein supplements do they take?

Most vegans eat high carb, low fat, low protein, diets. Protein is not an issue on a vegan diet, B12 is an issue and a lot of vegans take a supplement or eat processed foods that have B12 in, like faux meats.

Lol. She went topless in Crash. They look 1 hundo percent natty.

Most vegans eat high carb, low fat, low protein, diets. Protein is not an issue on a vegan diet, B12 is an issue and a lot of vegans take a supplement or eat processed foods that have B12 in, like faux meats.

Guess she bought high quality vegan implants.

3lbs pre cooked - so maybe 2 and a quarter total.

I eat:

-3 chicken breast (smidgen more than a lbs)
-16oz of White Fish (Basa or Haddock normally)
-400 grams of ground beef/chicken/turkey . I have been making alot of tuna burgers lately in lieu of red meat, so that would actually take the total for this meal down to 250 grams.

Since the start of the new year, I have been drinking 4lbs of veggies and fruit a day using my Blendtec (Normally frozen spinach, kale, baby carrots and frozen assorted fruit - mango and strawberries are my favorite).

Seems like alot of food, but since I don't eat rice/potatoes or grains, almost all of my calories come from veggies, fruits and meat.

Out of a week ill eat meat four or five times I'm not a big meat eater tho I like a nice steak or a grilled chicken breast.

Pretty much every meal.

Back