How much is your gym?

$100 per month gets you unlimited at our gym.

$150 a month for unlimited classes at American Top Team, open 6 days a week with coaches Thiago Alves and Marcus Aurelio it's def worth it

Yeah but your in fucking Hallandale . . . Were you there last week when the UFC camera's came through???

I found there is a Gracie Barra about 30-40 minutes from my house too. Lead instructor is Aparecido Faria Bill. Unfortunately I see nothing on pricing on the website, and they are closed on Sundays. Also the starting program is only 2 days a week for 4 months and I think only with fellow white belts.

I knew and trained with "bill" when he first came to the US back in '04-ish in New Orleans. I had just gotten my blue belt at the time and thought I was the shit. He was the first black belt I got to train with. It was the first time that I really realized just how much better a black belt is compared to all the the other people I had ever trained with. It opened my eyes up to a whole different level of BJJ. Until then I had only trained with wrestlers turned purple belts.

So he ended up in Wisconsin. :icon_neut

$65 / month training 5 days a week

All of you guys have no idea how lucky your are with your instruction prices being so low compared to in the UK.

Rogers and Braulio Estimas gyms are the two most expensive as far as I know. Braulio charges 75 pounds for 1 private lesson which is around $165.

$89 a month for unlimited (college discount) I think regular members pay 130ish a month

terrell's techniques have been proven in both the ufc and abu dhabi id definatlly train at his school..

and since when has terrell landed in wisconsin of all places?

Back