How much is your car payment and insurance?

$370 car payment and $140 for that insurance.

Also have another car paid off, that one is $30 liability insurance.

recently bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler. Payment is 355/month, insurance is 154/month.

Damn dude, that's not bad, about as low a 2013 as i've seen/heard.
How much did you put down?

technically my bank gave me a check to give to the dealership. so i pay my bank and not the dealership. but i put nothing down. gotta love low interest bank car loans

technically my bank gave me a check to give to the dealership. so i pay my bank and not the dealership. but i put nothing down. gotta love low interest bank car loans

That's actually not a bad strategy breh. I'm imprezzed

I've heard when buying a car cash it is actually a negative to the dealership because they can't make money on the back-end of the loan. They say to negotiate price, then after that is done say you're paying cash. Anyone done this?

Also, for the savvy investors, if you are offered a low or 0% interest rate on a vehicle, but you can pay for it in cash, which would you do? You can make interest off the cash over the 3-5 years, but is it worth it given the extra work and volatility of it?

Depends on the interest rates in your country and personal situation. The interest is tax deductible for me but id it were not I'd take anything under 3% interest rate and put the money in term deposits.

Insurance I can't remember but I owe nothing on my car.

Wish I knew how to post pics. Look up Sam Walton's truck. The one he drove when he was the richest man in the world! He didn't need to impress because he was the RICHEST man in the world at one time! The rich that worked for what they have don't spend wrecklessly. They may indulge but not compared to how average Joe lives his life.

Wish I knew how to post pics. Look up Sam Walton's truck. The one he drove when he was the richest man in the world! He didn't need to impress because he was the RICHEST man in the world at one time! The rich that worked for what they have don't spend wrecklessly. They may indulge but not compared to how average Joe lives his life.

samwaltons-truck.jpg

Nice looking truck.

BMW's seem to be the luxury car of choice for people that really shouldn't be buying expensive cars lol. I know plenty of guys that drive 3 series that literally have 100-200 bucks left over every month after payments/insurance/alcohol. They all live with their parents.

I've heard when buying a car cash it is actually a negative to the dealership because they can't make money on the back-end of the loan. They say to negotiate price, then after that is done say you're paying cash. Anyone done this?

Also, for the savvy investors, if you are offered a low or 0% interest rate on a vehicle, but you can pay for it in cash, which would you do? You can make interest off the cash over the 3-5 years, but is it worth it given the extra work and volatility of it?

1. Depends on the type of vehicle and clientele. Paying the vehicle off eliminates the chances of delinquency.

2. Cash is king. If the interest rate is 0% or something really low, why pay it all off at once? Having a paid off vehicle isn't going going to make you money (unless you flip the car overseas). You can turn cash into more cash.

Right so my $800 which is probably $850, you'd all be happy with somethigh that could break down any given moment then?

1. Depends on the type of vehicle and clientele. Paying the vehicle off eliminates the chances of delinquency.

2. Cash is king. If the interest rate is 0% or something really low, why pay it all off at once? Having a paid off vehicle isn't going going to make you money (unless you flip the car overseas). You can turn cash into more cash.

It's you! Slag !

How much do you reckon on the finance for another 2014 Fusion?

That's actually not a bad strategy breh. I'm imprezzed

Yea. I get a fixed price amount on the check not to exceed a certain amount (I believe mine was 22k). I walked in and told the guy this is what I'm spending. And I'm not going over this amount even AFTER taxes and everything.

They weren't too pleased since then couldn't try and fuck me with unwanted shit.

Back