How much is your car payment and insurance?

2001 Buick paid off, bought for 3300 recently, it only has 58,000 miles on it

Car insurance liability is 25 dollars a month.

I'll never get the big deal about having to own a new car that will end up being a leech on your paycheck for years to come. Buy used and older models to save yourself some serious cash.
I've not bought a used car in 17 years, I prefer to have a shit hot warranty and not have to worry about anything.

No car payments
Insurance around $275 a month for 3 cars and 3 motorcycles

2014 wrangler - 400$/month 200$ for insurance but I have 2 tickets coming off my record in August so that should go down.

Volvo XC60 $600/month + $150/month insurance

I pay $290 a month for 2012 Focus Hatch and ~ $100 month full coverage
$127 a month for a 2009 Yamaha Fz6. Liability insurance is only $150 a year.

No car payment. Insurance is 70 bucks a month, full coverage

I used to pay $400/month for my 2010 nissan altima SLE and $700/year for insurance. Bear in mind I gave 13k as down payment (almost half of list price).

It was stolen so I just bought a 2008 toyota camry XLE cash and paid $400 a year for insurance.

Never understood why people go way over their budget for a car - it is something that is a depreciating asset the moment you drive it off the lot.

I never understood why people buy a car from a 'lot'.

You sound poor...

I'm sure I have one of the nicest cars in this thread. Point being, dude was upset about depreciation, what do you call it when a dealership makes $2k off your deal, leaving you 2 grand farther down the depreciation rabbit hole. Buy Private Party, problem solved.

You sound daft to the car buying experience. I assume you lease. Carry on playboy.

Car is bought and paid for. Insurance is $90/month and gas comes out to about $120/month because I really only use it to drive back and forth to work and on errands.

I spend like $400 on gas this month but that's because I took a road trip.

What if I told you we barely have ghettos? And the people who live there either have no car, or they're criminals?

then you are missing out on pure comedy and true insight of how stupid people think

Back