How much is Conor making for this fight?

emema

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This Cerrone fight is super high risk for Conor in the sense that if he loses: basically he’s done in the sport. If he wins, it doesn’t do much for him other than setting up the next fight. I’d say he probably will get at least 20 million since this is essentially a career risking fight.

In total - with everything involved . Only God knows..... we dont and wont know the totality anytime soon.

Dont know. Dont care..

I do care about the actual fight. That should be a cool scrap.

He is doing it for nothing more than the love of competition.

I think they said 5 million base
Though probably a lot more through proper 12 “sponsor ships” aswell as ppv money

I love how the answers from people in this thread range from 1 mil to 80 mil. Let’s be real nobody knows, nor will they

Though probably a lot more through proper 12 “sponsor ships” aswell as ppv money

So $1 mill base less than what Khabib got for the Poirier fight. Sounds right.

I'm no Conor fan but why is he done with the sport if he loses?

People lose - that's the game

Normal fighters keep trying

This Cerrone fight is super high risk for Conor in the sense that if he loses: basically he’s done in the sport. If he wins, it doesn’t do much for him other than setting up the next fight. I’d say he probably will get at least 20 million since this is essentially a career risking fight.
Can't a mod merge all these goddamn Conor threads?

80 mil includes the massive increase in sales of proper 12, McGregor F.A.S.T. program and august McGregor clothing and his new reebok clothing

How did you came up with that number? cause i would say its a bit less than that, more like in the 12-15mill range, how did i came up with that number? 5mill purse (allegedly), PPV points, its Conor so it will sell around 1M PPV's, than any sponsorship money, having said that, it cant be that much as they are not allowed other than Reebok on fight week, but its Conor, he might have special deals with Monster/Reebok.

So does he get "sponsorship" money from his own brand? even if not the sole owner, he must own a big part of it, that might boost his brand, but he wouldnt get sponsor money from himself basically, imo.

So $1 mill base less than what Khabib got for the Poirier fight. Sounds right.
The only source for those 6mill purse is Khabib's dad and probably his manager, i wouldnt take their word for it.

I'm no Conor fan but why is he done with the sport if he loses?
People lose - that's the game
Normal fighters keep trying

He's already got enough red panty money for him and 3 generations to come. Pretty sure he can retire and sell that piss whiskey until his kids are old enough to train and then he can become a proud daddy watching his lil prodigies all growns up

The UFC's total revenue for 2019 is somewhere around $800M to $1B, with a margin of around 50% (i.e. profit somewhere around $400M to $500M). This is from combined Dana and analyst information (analysts say at least $800M, Dana says $1B).

There is no way one fighter earns 8% to 10% of the UFC's annual revenue (20% of their profit) for a single MMA fight.

Period.

I read in some thread a week ago that Conor is making $8M and Cowboy is making $2M

If he wins, then he gets a win, that’s what he needs most. Cowboy is a taylor made opponent for Conor. If he can’t win this fight then who can he still beat?

Back