How much hope do you hold out for Cruz making a return?

Da Speeink

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cruz tore his other acl and is out for God knows how long. This will have been his third knee surgery approximately putting him at 35 Shogun years of knees. Does he even come back at all? He seems have landed a pretty nice job at Fox and from what I have gathered, he's a natural born coach with his analytics. Does he come back and if he does, does he ever reclaim the title?

Cruz tore his other acl and is out for God knows how long. This will have been his third knee surgery approximately putting him at 35 Shogun years of knees. Does he even come back at all? He seems have landed a pretty nice job at Fox and from what I have gathered, he's a natural born coach with his analytics. Does he come back and if he does, does he ever reclaim the title?

Yes & Yes. Did you see his fight against Mizugaki? His movement.. My god.

none whatsoever

he should hang em up..maybe he can come back in 2 years and fight til he'slike 34 but he should just kiss ass and lock down his commentating job.

i hope he can get/stay healthy. He absolutely demolished mizu

I think he will fight again, but I don't see him putting a string of fights together. His legs just won't hold up for any extended period.

game-over.jpg

I don't really care. I dislike his personality and fighting style. Barao destroys him anyway.

Really don't care.

I don't really care. I dislike his personality and fighting style. Barao destroys him anyway.

Really don't care.

Barao has got jack shit for Cruz and I hope he comes back just for this fight.

Really don't care.

Lol Cruz could step in in his current condition and beat Barao. Your reaching with this post.

I dont know how so many have forgotten about Cruz, he is the GOAT at 135. I would be sad if he announced that he cant make it back because of his knee injuries.

IIRC, it was the opposite knee that just got done. He'll be back later this year.

I hope he comes back, I like the guy. Great fighter, great style.

His last performance was phenomenal.

IMO he's the #2 p4p fighter in the sport and one of the absolute best we've ever seen. I would hope it's in every fans interest he comes back.

Back