How much $$$ have Conor haters lost betting against him?

Nope dont care enough to your good man
Want to through out fake odds without 20 seconds of research? The maymac odds could have been found quicker than it took you to make a response to what I posted.
Screenshot_20200410-222524_Chrome.jpg

Want to through out fake odds without 20 seconds of research? The maymac odds could have been found quicker than it took you to make a response to what I posted.
View attachment 759579

I did 0 research nice try buddy next time post your bets prior to the fights happening if u want people to take you serious cuz apparently thats your goal in life is to impress sherdoggers on a betting forum thats why you have over 22,000 post in 5 years. Pretty sure im gonna be yellow carded soon. Cant get into an argument with a high ranking sherdogger

I did 0 research nice try buddy next time post your bets prior to the fights happening if u want people to take you serious cuz apparently thats your goal in life is to impress sherdoggers on a betting forum thats why you have over 22,000 post in 5 years. Pretty sure im gonna be yellow carded soon. Cant get into an argument with a high ranking sherdogger
Wtf? Guess you can't read either.

Wtf? Guess you can't read either.

I cant man you right do you see how I type as well lol. but anyway buddy I apolgize u the goat bettor please dont report me I apolgize man im sorry keep placing ur 50k bets on -10000 fav fighters u cant ever lose that way. all hail the king of king sherdoggers the Man with no life and only 22k post in 5 years Bend NVR break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I cant man you right do you see how I type as well lol. but anyway buddy I apolgize u the goat bettor please dont report me I apolgize man im sorry keep placing ur 50k bets on -10000 fav fighters u cant ever lose that way. all hail the king of king sherdoggers the Man with no life and only 22k post in 5 years Bend NVR break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You trying to insult me? This is the internet. No one cares.

You claim I have no life but you get your rocks off fighting on the internet. I'm laughing at you. You literally take the internet serious enough to insult people anonymously.

I feel sad. Really, really sad for you.

You claim I have no life but you get your rocks off fighting on the internet. I'm laughing at you. You literally take the internet serious enough to insult people anonymously.

Who am I insulting? I am just stating facts. if people are gonna claim how they won so much amount of money off a certian fight fine congrats on winning. But if you are gonna post about winning 4k on a -1000 fighter seems kinda un realistic not impossible just saying. Let me take my 50-300 dollar bets and go elsewhere your to good for me. by the way I just placed a 64k bet on biden to win the democratic canidtate to win 4k see how stupid that sounds man

Can you show me one time I insulted you?

Can you show me one time I insulted you?

Having no life in not an insult are you serious lol I wish I had enough time on my hands to make 22k post in 5 years. But I have to work have a wife and son. If I had to guess you are either retired no kids or wife or unemployed thats the fucking dream man congrats

You stupid? I called a Diaz win that night. He was +275 and coming back from his first contractual beef. Race has nothing to do with it. It's ok it admit he lost the first round man. Diaz got the next 2.

But I'm guessing your from California though. Scared of black guys huh? Makes you uncomfortable. Did you want to play sports but couldn't because you couldn't keep up? Mommy introduce you to a new "uncle" after daddy left? Was he black?

I'm always fascinated when people go to the color argument. Usually it means they lost the argument and are frustrated so they gotta go to the insults to fix that ego.

Because somehow me saying MJ won the first and lost the next 2 rounds makes me a black supremacist in your eyes. Crazy.

Do you recall this message here you go insulting people lol dude your a Clown. Go take your Kapernick Jersey and shove it up your ass. You freaking FRONT WIPER Yea look what a front wiper is ask someone since u prob cant figure it out

This is great.

For those wondering:
Screenshot_20200411-015929_Chrome.jpg

Not sure Bend will ever recover from an insult that sharp

tenor.gif

Back