How much does your gym cost?

The one I am interested in joining is $120/month. Icludes up to 6 classes a week of BJJ/MMA/no-gi/muai-thai, and a weight room.

30 $.. but i live in a poor country where prostitution , cellphone jacking and waiting for demonstrations so you can get new kicks ..and stuff like that rules . ..and before someone says your gym sucks..my trainer > yours ..kthxbai..and so forth

$67 a month for MMA, Karate, Ju-Jitsu, and I'm free to jump in a cardio class whenever I want. I do get hooked up though and not everybody's price is the same. He does run specials all the time. It's really not about the money at all to him. It's a steal considering how good our head trainer is.

Gee I think I better put my prices up.
$45 per month
We only offer 2-3 times a week and hire cheap public venues with just basic equipment facilities
You get what you pay for with the equipment and facilities but not necessarily quality of instruction

$169 a month, plush an additional $120 for private lessons.
Muay Thai, BJJ, boxing, weights, unlimited classes...
Only been going for a few months, and get my ass kicked regularly. It's amazing.

What do you guys think of Xtreme Couture? I'll be transfering to UNLV and am looking to start training out there in Vegas. I'm also walking on to play football there and was wondering what you guys think about how MMA training will help with my game?

What other gyms do you guys recommend?

Thanks.

the gym i go to is 75 a month. that covers Muay Thai, BJJ, submission grappling, strength and conditioning, and MMA, 7 days a week.

University gym is $18/mo for the facilities, but I've only really used the power rack.

The first combat club I joined was $30/mo for MT and MMA (3 sessions at 3 hours each a week), but then it closed. Second one was $50 for MT, MMA, BJJ and open mats (5 sessions, 2 hours), then it moved. Price was raised to $65 for MMA and BJJ only, or $75 to add in the use of the bags and free weights (bench and power rack).

I stopped going since it no longer offered MT.

Where do you live and where do you go? (I think where you live is way more important, you know just for the sake of information)

I don't know, but if I had to guess... Jackson's Gym in Albuquerque. Again that is only a guess.

Anyone here train at Jackson's that can verify the monthly cost?

$147/month for unlimited BJJ and MT... they also have S & C on the weekends.. and you get half off hot yoga, if you're into that at all...

Also they have a ground and pound class that is decent... get to do sub grappling with the 4 oz. gloves. When a fighter is getting ready for a fight, there are "pit fights" with the 4 oz. gloves, too.

$100 Cdn per month for Krav Mega/MMA

I go to 4 classes + 1 day for sparring per week.

i think i pay about 115 for unlimited monthly classes. I haven't been using them as much as I would like but this includes BJJ, some stand up and other martial arts type classes. Also kettlebells etc.

Muay Thai, 50 dollars a month though new students have to pay like 65, I think. BJJ is normally 50 bucks at Royce Gracie affiliate in my sig(unlimited classes, 6 days a week) but I get a nice discount for being law enforcement.

I pay 75 bucks monthly to train standing and ground altogether plus I belong to a "normal" gym which costs only 10 bucks a month. It's 24 hrs with plenty of cardio options. PLUS, my bud who's married with kids has an extra membership card which he was given free that he lets me use at the YMCA.

fucking MMA gym down the street from me is $175 a month. Small little place too, nothing special.

Boxing - $30 for a whole year! (Got to love those city run programs)

MMA/BJJ/Submission Wrestling - $50 per month

$130 a month for Kickboxing, BJJ (Gi and no Gi), Freestyle Wrestling, and Judo.

Back