How much does your gym cost?

Thats a great deal.

You usually cross-train in all those classes or do you go to one specific one?

I mix it up as much as I can...but I usually focus most on boxing. I participate in a lot of strength/conditioning classes too.

$100 a month unlimited classes. muay thai, bjj and russian sambo. as much as you want. great deal, great place.

$99 - kickboxing
$129 - MMA

For the $129 you can go to whatever class you want.

We have a 10,000 sq ft facility with a ring, cage, huge open mat area, dozen heavy bags and another room for private/kids classes.

$130

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Submission Wrestling
Judo
Boxing
Muay Thai
Conditioning Coaches

All taught by Professional fighters and coaches with great credentials

100 a mth, BJJ, CSW, Muay Thai.

75 a month I can train mon through Sunday.

My boxing gym is 45 a month but since I'm apart of their amateur team, I get a little discount and it's 450 a year. underdoggym.com

the place i wanna got to, millenia, does $150 month, $1000 year contract, god i wanna start so soon.

$40 for use of the facilities. $10 a class whenever you go to one, and there's 5 a week. My old gym was $100 a month for use of the facilities and all the classes.

$90 and i train directley under jermey horn and joe dorkson we also get tons of outher high caliber pros comeing throu as well a more amatures then i can count this gets me both strikeing classes as well as grappling and also mixed the gym has a full weight room and carido area fighters lounge with video game system ect it also covers jermy setting up fights for me and cornering me

Gym is free (university), MMA was like 100 a month. Paid 50 bucks for an entire year of judo.

...God, being in NYC SUCKS. Everything is so expensive.

I pay 200 a month, annual contract. Gets me unlimited classes at 5points though.

$90.00 for Muay thai in Stanton 4xweek

Mine is 35$/month for Boxing, Jujitsu, facilities, everything. It's a pretty good deal.

Oh and I was thinking of going to an MMA gym and had a free trial there and the boxing classes were horrible and it was $100 a month. No thanks.:icon_twis

Thats why I dont go to mma gyms. Oh and mine is $75 a month for 7 classes a week. But I can only go to 3-4 of them.:icon_cry2

$750 for six mnths, 1350 FOR ONE YEAR.. MUAY THAI BY ANDY K. (FOUGHT IN THAILAND, AND WAS FABERS MT COACH)... OVER A HUNDRED SOMN A MONTH A FABERS GYM 17 AND I ST...

Back