How much does TUF gig pay Ortega?

T City was the secondary villain in "The Tax Collector". Creditted as Brian Martin Ortega

Let him spend, bro!
fuck no dude.

You never know how long this will last.

As a fighter you should be focusing on your exit strategy at all times.

When your fighting ability brings you some level of celebrity people make you feel wanted as long as you are useful to them. Which encourages you to dive deeper into something that over the long term is bad for your health. When you're no longer useful to them you're cast aside with nothing but what you saved and the long term damage you've accumulated.

If you even mention the long term damage you remind people of how they used and possibly abused you which isn't something they want to feel responsible for.

fuck no dude.

When your fighting ability brings you some level of celebrity people make you feel wanted as long as you are useful to them. Which encourages you to dive deeper into something that over the long term is bad for your health. When you're no longer useful to them you're cast aside with nothing but what you saved and the long term damage you've accumulated.

If you even mention the long term damage you remind people of how they used and possibly abused you which isn't something they want to feel responsible for.
I was just joshing around. It is good to save.

fuck no dude.

Nah spend it. Whats the point of having money if you can't even remember.

I was just joshing around. It is good to save.
What people care about is their brand you as the fighter are disposable.

When things are going good it's hard to see.

It's when the damage you've endured tarnish's the brand that you're cast out.

The people that are cast out will often be held with either some form of contempt
or held in a regard that makes the brand seem compassionate. Which light is
determined entirely upon that which makes the brand shine brighter.

when accumulated damage > liquid capitol + current use value to others you become a liability to the people you care about. You've stopped being an asset and resource at that point and that's when it happens.

They cast you in a negative light and if you want to stay they expect you to accept their narrative of you. A narrative where your dignity is slowly ripped away from you. If you aren't aware of this upfront and you're blindsided by the truth you can expect a ton of psychological and emotional damage on top of the physical. Compounded long term damage.

He's probably like most professional athletes and spends all the money he makes as soon as he gets it.

$10k/episode, hotel, car, $300/day per diem, plus some sponsor money is my guess.

I doubt he gets paid anything before the start shooting the show

He barely got this stuff though, saw him posting it on his Instagram stories a while back. So its obviously from the TUF money
Or he was invested in DogeCoin.

Could be making shit up but I thought I read coaches make like 5k an episode? Plus they do those little games where they can win money.

Probably a chunk made in sponsors too.

Back