How much does it cost for a movie ticket where you live?

Depends what theater I go to really.

At Cinemark movies 10. 3 tickets on a saturday was $7.50. Going to like Lennox or Movie Tavern is that much for one person non 3D.

The Theater downtown Columbus is much more I believe. If you go on sunday before a certain time it's much much cheaper.

^ Oh god is it really that much now? I remember the good ol days when it cost like 50 kr.

Around $18.50, ~$24 for 3D. You don't want to know how much they want for a fucking coke.

Someone should giant flash mob a movie theater. Like at the premier of a big movie when everyone is waiting in line in the lobby, in a mall theater, and just rush the theater and sit in the seats and refuse to move. Sure they could come drag you out one by one. But the amount of nerd rage would be mildly entertaining until they cleared the theater

regal_coupon.jpg

500-593231-847__1.jpg

It depends a lot based on day and time but the most expensive ones that they sell during weekends cost

From 6 to 10 $ with a minimum wage in the country of 320$

If any one wonders which country - Latvia

Cheaper theater converts to roughly $8.

Some of the more expensive places are $15 to $20 but will include a drink and one thing to eat from the concession stand in that price.

Those aren't including 3D, 4D or IMAX. Haven't seen any of those here.

About 7,50 in euros for a new and popular movie.
That's 10 bucks.

Military discount??? Fucking pathetic.

$6. My local theater only plays 1 movie a week and it's a movie that's already been out for awhile but isn't released to DVD yet, I think Skyfall is this weekend.

Back