How much do you think the UFC offered Nate Diaz to finally fight again?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Dustin Poirier isn't exactly the highest profile fight for Nate, so it has me wondering how much did the UFC offer Diaz where he finally said yes?

I think either they offered him close to what he was asking for, or maybe he's running out of money and felt kinda forced to take this fight.

Cannabis-Weed-Uruguay-Grow.jpg

Ari probably let him slap Dana again

A shot at Conor if he wins.

Around 500k + some PPV points I guess.
I honestly think that's way too low for Nate Diaz standards. Unless like I mentioned earlier he's running out of money and has to take this fight for financial reasons.

They probably offered him a decent payday.
But this looks like a "fuck you farewell" a la Tito vs Machida.

I don’t think the big payoff for Nate is this fight itself, I imagine they guaranteed him a fight against winner of McG vs Khabib if he beats Dustin.

How.many fights left on Nate's contract?

Maybe he finally realized that sitting on the sidelines praying for a Conor fight isn't the best way to spend prime years. Because I just can't imagine uncle Dana went too deep into his pockets to put together a fight against Poirier for him.

Nate probably needs the money.

I honestly think that's way too low for Nate Diaz standards. Unless like I mentioned earlier he's running out of money and has to take this fight for financial reasons.
He doesn't seem like the baller type. Unless he's kicking in for Nick's defense against that stalker chick.

Nate called Dana and asked for Porier. He thinks he can pull a Michael Johnson.

Called it this weekend after Porier beat Eddie

Back