How much do you pay

$85.00 for 3 nights a week at my gym and any for as much as I want at the other Gracie Barra's in the seattle area

155 for three times a month.
it's a lot, i know but i'm dedicated under who i train with.

$20 per one hour lesson. Thats for both gi and no-gi classes. OR $300 in advance and you can go to as many classes as you want, for as many times a day as you want, for one month.

I'm jealous, seeing some real cheap places on here. I pay 165 for unlimited.

About $100 USD monthly for 4 classes a week, 2 hours each.
Sambo is $45 USD monthly for 3 classes a week, 2 hours each.

140 and i can train every night and sundays

Man thats a lot of cheese brother but he is Carlos Machado... I train under a blackbelt in Denton for about 75 dollars cheaper. I know he is not Carlos Machado but he is a damn good coach... How much for drop-in's there?

haha funny you ask, much to my dismay I invited a buddy of mine to class before he left for college. He trains BJJ but only for like 4 months and I was hoping to get him to be a student at Machado's when he comes back next year for his job offer in Dallas, well they wanted to charge him 45 DOLLARS! for a drop in class. Kinda silly but unfortunately Carlos was not there yet or I would have spoken to him about it. I understand it is a business and the front office peeps were just doing their job. Still I was trying to get this guy be a student and he said he didn't want to pay 45 bucks. I digress.

haha funny you ask, much to my dismay I invited a buddy of mine to class before he left for college. He trains BJJ but only for like 4 months and I was hoping to get him to be a student at Machado's when he comes back next year for his job offer in Dallas, well they wanted to charge him 45 DOLLARS! for a drop in class. Kinda silly but unfortunately Carlos was not there yet or I would have spoken to him about it. I understand it is a business and the front office peeps were just doing their job. Still I was trying to get this guy be a student and he said he didn't want to pay 45 bucks. I digress.

DAMN! 45 bucks to drop in? I'm assuming they do a free class for someone interested?

DAMN! 45 bucks to drop in? I'm assuming they do a free class for someone interested?

I am not totally sure but normally people go there and you have to "go through some drills with one of the guys." You don't actually get to attend one of the classes just watch. After these drills and a lot of talking they ask if you want to join.

with tax, $113 unlimited

ProdigyOfZen said:
I am not totally sure but normally people go there and you have to "go through some drills with one of the guys." You don't actually get to attend one of the classes just watch. After these drills and a lot of talking they ask if you want to join.

I dropped in a couple months back and the rate is $40/day (although you may attend all the classes they offer within your belt level in that one day). They have specials, like if you buy three days, you get the fourth free.

Unfortunately the day I dropped in, they only offered a no gi class and a black belt class. So I only got to do one class for $40... The teaching was amazing (that goes without saying), but I was surprised to learn that they don't allow people who haven't trained for at least six months or so to free roll at all.

Thought that was interesting... Usually schools will encourage new people to watch rolling sessions for a class or two before letting them roll, but I can understand them wanting to minimize injuries, although I'm glad I didn't have to wait six months to roll at my school.

No disrespect to your school but DAAAAAAAMN. You get two free classes at my school. This includes technique, cardio, free roll, everything everyone else does that day. They are open 7 days a week with morning and evening classes.

place I am looking at now is $195 a month, hoping they offer a Law Enforcement discount!

Back