How much do you pay your gym?

I'm not looking to take classes, but I want to use the facilities of these type of gyms. Do they offer this kind of service? I also want to workout with just random guys at the gym.

Depends on the gym. Just call them up. Usually $10-$20 a visit.

Jezus...that is a shtload of money guys.

I know a gym in Haarlem that is 25 dollars a month.
Unlimited boxing, MMA, muay thai, kickboxing, sparring, fitness and so on...

The teachers are all retired or still active pro fighters.

Also, a guy on sherdog also has a gym that trains MMA and kickboxing near my house, also very cheap and very good training.

Love to live in Holland then :)

Boxing Gym: 20$

PS: Some of you guys pay a lot of money.

There's a boxing gym in Tucson that is free. 5 afternoons a week, but to be trained well you have to want to compete and demonstrate dedication.

Very ghetto place, but I think they have good trainers.

I'm looking for a martial arts gym in San Francisco where I can just walk in and use the facilities for a reasonable price per visit. Anyone know of anywhere?

I'm looking for a martial arts gym in San Francisco where I can just walk in and use the facilities for a reasonable price per visit. Anyone know of anywhere?

I seem to remember Fairtex having a pretty reasonable day drop in fee.. $20-$30 maybe? I never got to go during my visit though :icon_sad:

No academy worth the trouble will let a total outsider come in and train a whole day for less than $20 I imagine. Unless, ofcourse, you're an affiliate or friendly gym...

$100/month or $285 for 3 months plus gloves + wraps (or $40 credit at the pro shop). This is for unlimited Muay Thai, 7 days/week.

Holy shit dude, you guys pay a lot; but training downtown, I guess it goes without saying and it's still cheaper that the "other alternatives".

I seem to remember Fairtex having a pretty reasonable day drop in fee.. $20-$30 maybe? I never got to go during my visit though :icon_sad:

No academy worth the trouble will let a total outsider come in and train a whole day for less than $20 I imagine. Unless, ofcourse, you're an affiliate or friendly gym...

I disagree. Maybe it's different for stand up only gyms, but many mma gyms and grappling gyms have let me drop in and train with them for free. Usually if they sell t-shirts or something I'll buy one to support the gym and thank them for letting me train.

120$ a month for unlimited training in all arts.

muay thai, BJJ, Judo, boxing, wrestling, and yoga.

That's cool; a few gyms offering yoga as part of their "all in" package. I like that.

That's fucking nuts how cheap most of these are.

The average place in my area is $185 for Boxing, Jiu jitsu and Muay Thai 2x/week each.

Langley, B.C

128$ a month for:

grappling 2x week (4x when I have enough experience)
boxing 3x week
beginner muay thai 2x a week (then there's like a million advanced mt classes)
MMA 3x a week,

Out of all the possible classes, I do the grappling, one MT, MMA wrestling, and boxing at least once.

50 euro a month for: (all classes last an hour and a half)

Mondays: Muay thai
Tuesdays: muay thai
Wednesdays: Muay thai with Submission wrestling after
Thursdays: Muay Thai
Friday: MMA
Saturday: Muay thai

I pay $149.99 / mo for the following:

MT 3-4x a week
BJJ 3-4x a week
Western Boxing 1x a week (more classes being added soon)
Judo 1x a week (more classes being added soon)
Wrestling takedowns 1x a week (not that popular...I see only about 5-6 people per class)
MMA 2x a week (basically a mix of MT and BJJ)

Back