How much do you pay your gym?

LeoGecko

White Belt
Reaction score
How much do you pay your gym for tuition? Whether it be MMA, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Kickboxing.

What is a fair price for a gym, and how much is too much (on a reasonable level)?

$100 a month for Muay Thai and BJJ (although I rarely do BJJ, just do a little bit for the self-defense aspect).

124 dollars a month for BJJ three times a week,Muay Thai once,Boxing about three times week.

155 a month...unlimited classes...
boxing, grappling, mma, bjj, muay thai,

$195 enroll, $55 a month.

Boxing, mma, kick boxing, ground work, etc. I can do all of those if I choose, but I'm only focusing on boxing for the most part.

$100/month or $285 for 3 months plus gloves + wraps (or $40 credit at the pro shop). This is for unlimited Muay Thai, 7 days/week.

$90/month (with a 1 year commitment) for Muay Thai 3 days per week. I am also able to do Enshin Karate on the other days but just don't have the time right now.

$125 for unlimited classes of BJJ, MT, JKD, Kali, Kickboxing and Yoga. I also fork out an extra five a class for Capoeira.

$106 per month after taxes for Jackson's mma. This is for unlimited classes/open mat

Grappling,mma, kickboxing

$106 per month after taxes for Jackson's mma. This is for unlimited classes/open mat

Grappling,mma, kickboxing

$100/month for Jackson's? Like, THE Jackson's MMA? That's a pretty damn good price for one of the best coaches in the biz.

How often does Greg or Winklejohn (sp?) teach you?

$53/mo. BJJ, Judo, Boxing, Kickboxing and weight room amenities.

300$ prepay for 30 sessions at AKA. Pretty reasonable considering the price, and flexibility. I'm a working college student, so I can only spare one day of jam packed awesomeness ( boxing, kickboxing, bjj/ or no gi mma). It was supposed to be 300 for 20, but it was a typo in the email and they honored it =D.

I pay $165 a month for unlimited MMA, BJJ Gi and No-Gi. I've shopped around for schools in SoCal and I would say this is about the avg price.

There's some that are pricier up to $200/mo for unlimited.

And if you just want to do strictly BJJ you can find most places for around $120/mo unlimited. Gracie Barra and Gracie academy are a bit more expensive than this though.

Per Week I get...

18 hours of jiu jitsu

4 hours of muay thai (more to come soon)

1 hour of Kali (again, more to come)

4 hours of yoga

and 8 hours of Cardio boxing/kickboxing

And were hoping to get in Judo and Wrestling coaches.

So whatever I pay is pretty damn fair in my opinion:p

I'm not looking to take classes, but I want to use the facilities of these type of gyms. Do they offer this kind of service? I also want to workout with just random guys at the gym.

Back