How much do you pay for PPVs?

80 monthly for all cards.

This is sherdog, 90% of the cunts here pirate them and then bitch about fighter pay

I stream NHL games regularly at work during tax season. The players still get, roughly 50/50 revenue split. That argument holds no value.

Lol...they haven't been good enough to watch for free.

What like pay actual money for a UFC PPV ? Did you not look at the fights put on the card ?

Can someone impart special knowledge to me?

Just losing sleep to stay up for the only fight you want to see on a crappy card.

I don't pay, my mom does.
I have my own apartment downstairs with a private entrance. She can't come in unless I let her or if it's laundry day.

I'm 35 and single by the way so any ladies looking for a cool guy to hang with who has a sick pad and free cable/laundry service, hit me up.

this is as real as it gets

One does not simply pay for PPVs...

Because the UFC has demonstrated the more PPV's they sell the bigger percentage of their revenues they pay the fighters!

xd5q2dq.png
If you actually think that the money a company brings in has nothing to do with how much it's contractors get paid... yeah buddy you're the dumbass bitch

I don't watch UFC anymore, you watch ONE Championship (ONE) Asia’s largest global sports media property in history with a global broadcast reach of 2.6 billion potential viewers across 145+ countries with over 500 sponsors for free anytime and anywhere.

I honestly tried paying for this one, but it was such a hassle that I had to stream it so not to miss the main event.

Zilch. They don't put on cards worth buying very often anymore.

Back