Media How Much do UFC/Bellator Fighters Get Paid? Podcast with FrankieNYC

I wanna hear how Frankie tells women he's going to sleep with them and never call back.

Keep up the good work

Sherdog,

I recently was joined by numbers wizard @FrankieNYC on my podcast to discuss the numbers side of MMA.
The full episode can be found on my YouTube, but here is a clip of how much do Fighters get paid in UFC/Bellator respectively.

Show some love, and please provide some feedback on how to get better!

Great podcast. I see others are on your YouTube too. Frankie knows his info!!!

NYC uber alles

I thought you're only here for attachments?

I don't think people even upload attachments anymore. :confused:

But anyway, I had to comment here because Frankie's actual voice and what I thought he would sound like couldn't be more different. I always got autistic 15-year-old homeschooler vibes from him but he sounds like fucking Joey Diaz or something. I was way off <Lmaoo>

Great podcast. I see others are on your YouTube too. Frankie knows his info!!!

Thanks man
We did about 45 minutes but there were audio issues so I think @TheCompleteKO figured it was best to break it up to short vids..
Its his podcast & he is a good guy & works hard so I enjoyed helping.
We would have these convos in PMs anyway ... lol

Good interview. Always love hearing @FrankieNYC. He has tons of knowledge and inside info. Was very surprised to hear what he sounded like more then anything lol

Thanks my man.
Its funny because I was the same way with @Hardkore a few years ago. We became friends on social media & we both looked the opposite of what we thought.
I'm a 6ft 1, 250lb skinhead/goatee (think SoA) & he is a smaller sized Asian in the medical field.

Thanks my man.
Its funny because I was the same way with @Hardkore a few years ago. We became friends on social media & we both looked the opposite of what we thought.
I'm a 6ft 1, 250lb skinhead/goatee (think SoA) & he is a smaller sized Asian in the medical field.

Frankie is one of the best people here on SD

Respect to @FrankieNYC.

Solid poster. Good luck with your new venture.

Thank you buddy
@TheCompleteKO is a good guy trying to carve a niche in a crowded field
Its his venture
I been asked to do a decent amount of media the past year but its not what I care to do now.
But he is a good guy & hard worker so I was down for it.
but the more I know about MMA media/journalist, the more i dislike, so I rather just keep it as fun & post on a few forums, etc.

Back