How much do the ring girls make?

They're like waitresses, their money comes from tips. A different type of tip but a tip nonetheless.

"Bunch of do nothing bitches" - Kenny Florian

The average UFC ring girl salary is $20,000 a year, while the average salary for ring girl jobs is $18,000.

So dana wont sign a fighter who isnt a draw, but will give these hoes money ... And they aint no draw ... If they werent at weigh ins or in between rounds,how many less tickets and ppvs would be sold?

There was a tweet of lorenzo asking if christe is busy that night or something, im sure they are compensated for their efforts inside and outside the ring.

Red pantie night sure takes on a whole new meaning all the sudden!!!

Thick solid and tight they say!

Epic backdoor deals are epic.

As far as I'm concerned the should be highly paid, and I'd like to see more of them.

And also there are waaaay to many fighters, so honestly just stop trying to make MMA grow just keep it nich and the ones actually fighting could all be making decent and all be profile guys.

Like an Ultimate ultimate once a month and everybody gets good and all cards stacked. And all the jobbers could be in the army or do a real job instead and actually make a difference in the world/world economy
I disagree with this completely.

The real money comes from other sources, not just being ring girls.

CQuXv9R.jpg

Not much in base pay but potentially they can get backroom blowjob of the night bonus every event. So that's not so bad.

Whatever they are paid, it's probably something around 10-20 times too much. If they get 1/5 of what a ref earns per night, it's reasonable. What the f* are their actual job duties? Waving a sign between rounds and staring into empty space at weigh ins? Ring girls is probably the most idiotic thing about combat sports it should stop.

So dana wont sign a fighter who isnt a draw, but will give these hoes money ... And they aint no draw ... If they werent at weigh ins or in between rounds,how many less tickets and ppvs would be sold?

It's part of the presentation as is buffer, Goldie and Rogan, walkouts, the skrylex music in between figths etc and no they are not whores. They are the top 0.00001% hotest girls on the planet for us to enjoy and look at.
I was at a local show event and there was a little ring girl and I thought it was damn nice to look at in between rounds, then again...as Kenny florian would put it "im hetro sexual'

Back