How much do the ring girls make?

Really depends on how much effort they put out.

They might do ok, besides some modeling jobs on the side, Arianny is sort of famous/known, maybe paid appearances? at one point the UFC didnt had too many ring girls, so working a lot of events should had paid well.

More than the actual fighters.

This ^^^
and it's sad... complete BS

Well....the ring girls "work" like 45 times a year....the fighters 2-3. So even if the ring girls make 2500 per event they still make $112k a year.

On a per event basis, they make way less....but overall they make more than most fighters because they are at every show.

The one thing I will say about the ring girls is they perform more often than the fighters

White-Celeste.png
Is that a bottle of lube in his hand!?!

Everytime Ring Girls get brought up, we must mourn the loss of

WEC Brittney
brittney_palmer.jpg

good damn it...do they not know facial plastic surgery looks turrible...whyyyy

also more than fighters but they also "work" more

they make quite a lot of money but because they work on different projects, not just in the UFC

No clue. I think Ronda bitched a while back because Arianny made more than her.
Nah man, it wasn't because of the money. It was because Arianny is way more attractive than her. Ronda oozes insecurities about pretty girls.

Anyways I don't think they make that much from the UFC to be honest. I think they make more with gigs and appearances that are related to MMA in general.

Enough to carve their face up like a honey baked ham.

......poor girls aren't getting that reebok $$$$$$$

As far as I'm concerned the should be highly paid, and I'd like to see more of them.

And also there are waaaay to many fighters, so honestly just stop trying to make MMA grow just keep it nich and the ones actually fighting could all be making decent and all be profile guys.

Like an Ultimate ultimate once a month and everybody gets good and all cards stacked. And all the jobbers could be in the army or do a real job instead and actually make a difference in the world/world economy

Back