how much $$ do glory fighters make?

Blitzkick

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was always wondering ...how much does a Glory fighter make each fight on the main card aswell as the under card fighters?

I was told Joseph Valtellina only got paid 8k when he won glory title

I heard some guys on the super fight series only got paid about 500 pounds

Super Fight series isn't Glory btw. Glory guys can get anything from $3000-250,000, depending who they are

Depend about the popularity of the fighter,i think guys like Verhoeven,Holzken,Petrosyan,RVR,Saki can earn more than 100k depend how important and interesting is the fight in their weight division

Depend about the popularity of the fighter,i think guys like Verhoeven,Holzken,Petrosyan,RVR,Saki can earn more than 100k depend how important and interesting is the fight in their weight division
I hope RVR didn't get paid that for the sittichai fight

I hope RVR didn't get paid that for the sittichai fight
glory milan was on a budget i don't think he made that much lol,but i can see him getting paid a lot.

petrosyan doesn't make that kind of money,not even now in china!
is it true that sittichai in glory was paid just 14k a fight?!
i read yod is asking 30k a fight...so no way sittichai is fighting for half....

So much that their champions Verhoeven, Van Roosmalen and Holzken are fighting in other combat sports

Last edited:
glory milan was on a budget i don't think he made that much lol,but i can see him getting paid a lot.

petrosyan doesn't make that kind of money,not even now in china!
is it true that sittichai in glory was paid just 14k a fight?!
i read yod is asking 30k a fight...so no way sittichai is fighting for half....
You're quite right, although Yod is asking more than that I believe. Sittichai 12/14k

You're quite right, although Yod is asking more than that I believe. Sittichai 12/14k
sittichai was making in the 12-15k range in mt bouts before starting kickboxing. He made right around 20k a fight for the first kunlun deal and glory pays him a little more than that per fight from what i understand. super fight series is glory btw.

sittichai was making in the 12-15k range in mt bouts before starting kickboxing. He made right around 20k a fight for the first kunlun deal and glory pays him a little more than that per fight from what i understand. super fight series is glory btw.
Must be 2, there is a brand in England called Super Fight Series also

Must be 2, there is a brand in England called Super Fight Series also
i forgot your over in the uk. yea there is a promotion called super fight series but if you see that on the forum 99% of the time they are talking about the other half of a glory event marketed as the Glory Super Fight Series that airs on cbs sports in the US

Last edited:
i forgot your over in the uk. yea there is a promotion called super fight series but if you see that on the forum 99% of the time they are talking about the other half of a glory event marketed as the Glory Super Fight Series that airs on cbs sports in the US
Ah right ok, thanks, i didnt know that!

so much that they are switching to MMA left and right

Verhoeven and Schilling?

When a -70 kg champ in van Roosmalen needs to switch to MMA then you know that shit got real
Ben Edwards announced his next Glory fight will be the last one / said UFC is now his goal

Raul Catinas retired and went to MMA even tho he was offered a Glory contract
Souwer made MMA debut and is petitioning for a UFC fight on Netherlands card

kickboxers are just abandoning the ship

Back