How much did you win betting on Barboza?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Somehow he was an underdog against some no name guy that accidently got ranked.

edson-barboza-dan-hooker-ufc-on-fox-31-1-1.jpg

Dan Hooker is pretty good. Don't under estimate him. Look at how good Gilbert Burns has looked before and after.

I'm not privileged to release that information on this forum <{Ray1}>

didn't bet on that fight, but there were some moments where i thought Barboza was going to tire himself out and lose a decision

I liked Barboza’s chances in this matchup so I was happy to put in a play on him at dog odds, but just a standard size bet for me (no interest in giving dollar amounts, it’s kinda irrelevant). It didn’t seem like the line of the year or anything. I actually had more at risk on Rob Font as a favorite, but dog money is always much more satisfying than getting 70 cents on the dollar.

lol... hindsight is 20/20 and we’d all risk 100% of our bankroll with that magic rear view mirror!
He wasn't criticizing the result-orientedness but rather a crass grammar error. "Could of" does not exist in the English language.

He wasn't criticizing the result-orientedness but rather a crass grammar error. "Could of" does not exist in the English language.

Well yeah, I guess it should have been written “could have” but there are far more egregious errors made in half the posts here, “funner” being my favorite, so I didn’t pick up on that. Also, it is a pretty commonly made mistake, since the contraction “could’ve” sounds almost exactly the same as “could of”.

I liked Barboza’s chances in this matchup so I was happy to put in a play on him at dog odds, but just a standard size bet for me (no interest in giving dollar amounts, it’s kinda irrelevant). It didn’t seem like the line of the year or anything. I actually had more at risk on Rob Font as a favorite, but dog money is always much more satisfying than getting 70 cents on the dollar.

Font was my biggest bet of the year

Just a tiny bit, I was being a pussy on that one for some reason. I won more on Raging Al tho who was over 3 times the money when I placed it

Back