Media How much did Colby pay this woman to do this?

I laughed.
Usually Colby's annoying and his shtick is like nails on a chalkboard but that wasn't bad.

Claims Usman is on EPO also claims has the best cardio of all sports. Makes sense. I hate Colby stans.

Stop hating Colby because he’s white.

Hate on Coby because he's a cornball. Pays women to be with him during ads . Cringey saying usman scared of him after usman broke his jaw and he ran out stadium crying lol.

Actually true. Im almost 100% certain marty from nebraska is on gear. USADA is a total joke and it should be removed from the sport, and PEDs should be legal.
The only fighter in the UFC not named Dillashaw who has no business accusing anyone of using EPO is the guy with no ability to finish a fight without spamming TD attempts until his opponent gasses from defending while never being in any danger.

Colby is a corn ball. Everytime a fighter calls him out in the street he looks scared lol. Wurdum, usman, Jorge scared the boy.

Why would he fight them in the street when he gets paid to fight in a cage?

Why would he fight them in the street when he gets paid to fight in a cage?

Because he has no choice in the street if someone runs up on him. Sports show different from real world .

Actually true. Im almost 100% certain marty from nebraska is on gear. USADA is a total joke and it should be removed from the sport, and PEDs should be legal.
If I knew how to post those gif animation clips it would be the nodding Jack Nicholson one.

He probably is doing EPO. He has way too much muscle to last 5 high paced rounds. Then again I think everyones on something maybe just different amounts.

Hate on Coby because he's a cornball. Pays women to be with him during ads . Cringey saying usman scared of him after usman broke his jaw and he ran out stadium crying lol.
Be honest, you think he is a cornball because he is white.

Back