How much damage can you do in one day of binging

The first issue is what you actually ate. The salt content of that meat lovers pizza and the Big Mac meal and wings are off the charts. They will make you retain water and weigh more the next day. My guess is 5-7lbs. If you eat fine the following day, that will cut out half that, probably 2-4 days to get back to normal. Right now you need to shit your brains out, and consume a ton of potassium and water.
I have a cheat day on Sundays when I’m hung over, but I cheat with one meal, not cheat the entire day.

My weekend pizza day is often in the 5000 kcal range. If I switch to high energy density food I can eat a lot more.

I once ate 9000 calories in a day

felt like I was gonna die at night, puking all night

You’ll most likely never recover your prior form. You’ve certainly done the goofy in that respect.

I’ve been on my healthy diet and excercise and I’ve been cutting my body fat slowly.

I’m eating about 1650 calories a day and 164 grams of protein and working out and getting very lean and shredded.

I went from 210 to 179.6 pounds.

I had a rough day with work and binged today for the first time in a few weeks.

I ate:

1. McDonald’s Big Mac meal
2. Four slices of meat lover pizza
3. 5 chicken wings
4. One double chocolate donut
5. One chocolate chip muffin
6. 1 eclair
7. One Coca Cola

probably about 4500 calories or something.

How much weight can you put on in one day from all that?

I’ve never watched what I ate. I turn 21 Next month and eat about 6000 calories a day. As long as most of that is actual food like meat, fish, sushi, pasta, etc, then it fine. I do eat out 4 times a day most of the time, spend about 1k a month on sushi alone..

I wouldn’t be able to function on the amount of calories you’re consuming though, my brain would just turn off. I’m 6ft and weigh 227lbs currently, I haven’t been under 200lbs since I was 15 or 16 though, got a naturally larger - muscular frame and I need to eat a shit load of food everyday or I feel sick.

Back