Opinion How much damage can Biden and Pelosi still do with a Republican Senate?

"47 years of nothing!!"

"He's a communist! Going to radically transform America!!"

"Kamala puts blacks in prison!"

"Kamala is a police hating marxist"

Holy fuck these guys are so stupid. Has the right ever been so delusional? I have right-wing friends but Trumpists are just dumb. It really is a cult.

PA probably. MI and GA recounts will probably be won without any significant supreme court battle.

AZ and NV won't even matter.
Lol,

• The average shift across all recounts was 282 votes, which accounted for 0.019 percent of the statewide vote in those races. In the seven recounts in which the total votes cast were above two million, the margin shift averaged 0.016 percent of the vote. In the eight cases in which the total votes cast were fewer than one million, the margin shift averaged 0.039 percent.
  • <{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
Nothing permanent. His donors will get what they invested in, and the oligarchs will get richer, middle class will get taken down a peg, poor people will stay poor. We'll see if the tech oligarchs give us our free speech back, but I doubt it. They won't be able to pack the courts or add states, but there will almost certainly be some new military conflict and possibly amnesty. Many of the republicans are a bunch of worms too, so they'll go right back to fucking their constituents over again now that the orange menace isn't there shining a light on the permanent establishment that think of citizens as cattle or chess pieces.

I think everyone knows, even the lefties that won't admit it out loud, that Biden isn't making it 4 years, and probably won't even reach midterms.
Naw, you see how he ran out for his acceptance speech?! Dude was on fire ,wwe entrance ...definitely healthy for his age... They are only 3 years apart. One is obese and the other...

giphy.gif

bidden_orig.gif

curling 30’s on the phone.

Back