Opinion How much damage can Biden and Pelosi still do with a Republican Senate?

But for what? What are they taking to court?

Do you know Trump's legal team is 0-7 with their cases so far?

Trump: "Hey guys how are those court cases coming?"

Lawyers: "Uh... there are a non-zero number of cases lost."

Trump: "Feels good to be a winner"

Yeah pretty sure the guy who told his donors ''nothing will fundamentally change'' getting tens of millions from Wall Street via superpacs and whose nickname in the Senate was ''the senator from MBNA'' is totally going to implement ''far left'' policies lol.

hiya goonerview,

I hear ya. It’s tough being president, man. A lot of truly ridiculous bullshit gets hurled your way when you’re the POTUS.

remember all the grief that Trump got for wearing a tan suit? How about that time he actually put Dijon mustard on a freaking hamburger? Or the time that Trump “disgraced” the office of the presidency by putting his feet up on his desk? i'm getting angry now. HOW ABOUT THE TIME THAT....

wait....actually, nvm. I think I got mixed up.

It’s getting late and I’m sleepy.

Good night my friend.

- IGIT

You are comparing trivial tabloid bullshit, to literally years of bogus Russian collusion narratives and an actual impeachment for nothing.

This is a false equivalency.

Yeah pretty sure the guy who told his donors ''nothing will fundamentally change'' getting tens of millions from Wall Street via superpacs and whose nickname in the Senate was ''the senator from MBNA'' is totally going to implement ''far left'' policies lol.

Biden will do what he is told.

You are comparing trivial tabloid bullshit, to literally years of bogus Russian collusion narratives and an actual impeachment for nothing.

hello my friend,

Now I really am going to sleep. But I’ve got to add that having a large portion of the nation claiming that you aren’t a US citizen… That must be a heavy millstone to have around one’s neck.

This trivial tabloid bullshit, by the way, was being peddled by the most highly watched news outfit in the United States; FOX.

I understand that you feel that Trump soldiered on against an impossible array of foes. I just don’t see it. I see Donald Trump as someone who studied the map carefully to see where all the land mines were... and then he proceeded to make a beeline towards them, to see how many he could step on.

His problems were largely self created.

- IGIT

Well first of all the senate hasn't been decided yet. GA just flipped blue for the first time since 92, and now they will be voting essentially to support a blue senate. We will see. As for what Biden can do if he is faced with a republican senate I would imagine he would be quite hamstrung.

It's important to note though McConnell and Biden are good friends. When Obama was in office McConnell and Biden spoke all the time. McConnell is the only senate republican who went to Beau Biden's funeral.

They couldn't possibly do more damage than Trump. So at least there is that.

You should really read the case around that whole thing. He was guilty as fuck. The spineless law and order republicans just chose to ignore it. In a court of law where every witness would have been called he would have easily been convicted. Now you can say he wasn't found guilty of the charges but to call the charges bogus just makes you look even more retarded than you already do. But then again. That's quite the accomplishment. Kudos.

No one is going to have confidence in China Joe within weeks. Economies are about confidence. It's going to get real ugly, real fast.

If Biden/Harris get in, I'll be thankful for a Republican Senate there to check them when needed. We've seen how much damage they've done to the country with just a House majority. These are not people who should have unchecked authority.

How much damage did the Obama administration do when the Democrats had the presidency, the House, and the Senate?
You people are ridiculous with the fearmongering.

I didn't watch it myself, but yesterday I believe Biden said he wanted to advance the new green deal. As I've read in the past and read again last night, if Biden becomes President, he will be able to transform the US using the green new deal by using executive orders. A bit on that can be read here ~

https://www.billionairesportfolio.com/archives/7105

November 6, 2020

As the hallmark of a Biden presidency would likey be the transformation of the U.S. economy, via the Green New Deal, let's take a look at some stocks that would benefit.

As a spoiler, they've already benefited, dramatically. Clearly there has been a lot of confidence, since the onset of covid, in the election outcome we are seeing.

Here's a look at the charts on the top five constituents in the biggest clean energy ETF (ICLN):

b25336036731ea22d4a83a3219916c07b9e5b4d41e0fb14c3a236b0ae9e939f24fa4f540e7b46dd4d5c15bb9ca7b1b3a93ab2e1844c3aabdbec0e668a0aa5ed8.jpg

8b9cf8bd6e67a2145b9df6154e93a6f3dd3c49a0a556a77b6da9034197234e47ee2f2e47ea3eaf450cd9f1d92b1aca9a5f2e9dea6814d0323487f08c7b175e6b.jpg

9b723385535bb28699f2d56f9cc344794419d9c9cf51d25643fcd5f40e2315b2475f24b0208318b92ee5cd5de5554863375cb734e674f82f83a2c4e822e2ae7e.jpg

fda87536b4518e520e7b7465b562d5c45392d85a3d7aed0fed04938460f7da5576c861a10d403a0a1c83113d353f1b9735c000734dfe01d29b6dd8e12407f3e9.jpg

2722ce6928141f9d17abe8e02e64af7d2140942816af320a1edee2ae6232a611cc9b18d5afe5b6c7648c262abfd200c5b67eb1e4c68e10387b0431942f1efe7f.jpg

The Biden Plan calls for a "100% clean energy economy" and "net-zero emissions no later than 2050." He would need an aligned Congress to get funding for a such massive "change the economy" undertaking.

And he might get it, given Georgia Senate races are going to a run-off.

But his plan also says he would take Executive Action, day one, to ramp up regulations and efficiency standards. Either way you look at it, the cost of living would go UP — prices going UP.

Remember when Democrats opened the can of worms that let a single judge shut down the orders of the President of the United States.

I sincerely wish you good luck.

<{Heymansnicker}>

The "republican senate" will be a good excuse. Obama awkwardly contorted himself "to build a spirit of bi partisanship in Washington" with a minority Republican senate in order to walk back all he campaigned on. Biden is lucky, in that - right out of the gate he can shift blame for hooking up his donors and screwing the America people.

Few of you Democrats understand the Democratic party. And Even fewer Republicans do. Too much power makes it harder for them to serve the interests of the big donors while still pretending to fight for ordinary working Americans. It is much better to split power and blame the Republicans for screwing working people. Biden, for example, has been doing the corporate bidding, pushing global war, shafting working people, implementing racist policies, and lying through his goddamned teeth for decades yet the hopefuls amazingly remain.

The democrats are an unqualified disgrace even inder the worst kind of Republican.

The failure-crats immediately fell all over themselves to transfer trillions to the corporations in the CARES act, bail-out the banks, confirm trump's judges, increase trump's military funding, turn their f#@king backs on the Public during a pandemic, and then go on vacation while hundreds of thousands faced foreclosure, starvation, health crises and illness.

The democrats mobilized with plenty of "energy" when they needed to shaft sander's candidacy again, the democrats were somehow invigorated to steal yet another primary (Creepy-assed "Shadow App" anyone?), and 'push-through any legislation that provided windfalls for insurance, shelter for Torturers, cages for children, funding for trump's wall.....etc.

The democrats are bottom feeders who will screw the Public any chance they get, and embrace any excuse to delay, deny and impoverish the Public. After all, Biden's "running mate" believes in, and defends, illegal and unconscionable slavery. So much for any shred of morality, justice, Constitutional rights, or integrity from the dirt-bag democrats.

Last edited:
Full Comunism of California and Arizona.

A wall will finally be built so Americans cant escape to Mexico.

But it will be only CA and AZ.

Other states will be able to form a Militia to stop it.. (well regulated off course.)

Assuming Republicans retain control of the Senate, how far left can Biden, Kamala, AOC, Pelosi, and "The Squad" actually pull the US? What are some specific things they can do, and some specific things they probably cannot do?

{<jordan}

Joe is senile and Nancy, "Skelator" Pelosi is so old she'll be lucky to make it to inauguration day. Republicans have bigger problems to worry about. Namely rebuilding the GOP for 2024 after Trump burned it to the ground, then pissed on the ashes.

Nothing. They don't plan to. After all, they are in the driver's seat.

They are going to slow down and keep their corporate friends happy.

The only wedge issue they will bring up will be a sand wedge or pitching wedge.

Full Comunism of California and Arizona.

A wall will finally be built so Americans cant escape to Mexico.

But it will be only CA and AZ.

Other states will be able to form a Militia to stop it.. (well regulated off course.)

Oregon is sliding down into shit's ville as well.

Can't push through "common sense" gun control.

<21>

Back