How much Chuck made from UFC since retiring ...

That makes this 1 time somehow credible?

I don’t intend to argue with you—that’s not my intention at all, I just have a tough time accepting most anything Dayna or most other promoters say, especially about money, and especially about fighter pay, especially about fighter pay for fighters that don’t fight.

Well ...
Like I said ... Chuck could easily counter it

where are we arguing? lol

The only time I seen UFC give exact numbers like that was this time
Do fighters have a history of disputing Dayna claims about ufc pay?

Does every tuf winner confirm that they have gotten their 6 figure contract, or any news about the “back room” bonuses Dayna hands out, or how much ppv cut they receive?

Didn't Randy Couture once cum out and lie about how much UFC paid him? I vaguely remember UFC retorted with some specific numbers that were never refuted.

Do fighters have a history of disputing Dayna claims about ufc pay?

Does every tuf winner confirm that they have gotten their 6 figure contract, or any news about the “back room” bonuses Dayna hands out, or how much ppv cut they receive?
The 6 figure contract is really only if they win all the fights on the contract. It's the sum of all the fights which is bullshit. Schaub talked about this because he was on his TUF contract fighting guys like Cro Cop and Big Nog. Dana also didn't know what he was talking about when he talked about what fighters were making from sponsorship. But many fighters have come out to say they got extra checks for their performances when they didn't get a OTN bonus. It's all passing by comments though so I don't think I can find the video of it. There was also one embedded a long time ago, maybe GSP/Fitch, where Dana was talking to all of the fighters telling him they would get a finishing bonus. As for the PPV cut, you can look that up from the Alvarez and maybe Melendez contract and they weren't UFC champions.

Didn't Randy Couture once cum out and lie about how much UFC paid him? I vaguely remember UFC retorted with some specific numbers that were never refuted.

Maybe

I know that UFC countered both Randy & Rampage with numbers but they weren't this exact (to the dollar) & neither were refuted
Also we saw Randy's contract

DW is a BS artist, so I get anybody thinking twice lol

IIRC he made a shit ton more than he claimed.

Also about the bonuses during the Zuffa era.
Shogun getting some extra is on record

Along with Lorenzo Fertitta, White decides who should win the bonus money for best submission and the rest. Bonus checks for all the fighters are written out by hand. When they get to Shogun's check, White orders the accountants to "pay the taxes." Meaning, essentially, that he wants Shogun's previously contracted payday to be doubled.

With a check for $250,000 in hand, White goes off looking for Shogun.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/1/8/1240677/how-dana-white-handled-the-lyoto

The 6 figure contract is really only if they win all the fights on the contract. It's the sum of all the fights which is bullshit. Schaub talked about this because he was on his TUF contract fighting guys like Cro Cop and Big Nog. Dana also didn't know what he was talking about when he talked about what fighters were making from sponsorship. But many fighters have come out to say they got extra checks for their performances when they didn't get a OTN bonus. It's all passing by comments though so I don't think I can find the video of it. There was also one embedded a long time ago, maybe GSP/Fitch, where Dana was talking to all of the fighters telling him they would get a finishing bonus. As for the PPV cut, you can look that up from the Alvarez and maybe Melendez contract and they weren't UFC champions.

Not that @hot carl is doing this, but AC reports for both Bellator & UFC are not accurate representations to what a fighter makes.
of course UFC can pay more than they have (13-17% of rev), but what they pay is more than AC reports

Good info on the TUF contracts.
I forgot how they worked exactly

Maybe

I know that UFC countered both Randy & Rampage with numbers but they weren't this exact (to the dollar) & neither were refuted
Also we saw Randy's contract

DW is a BS artist, so I get anybody thinking twice lol

I seem to recall seeing Randy’s contract when he was trying to go to affliction.

I also want to say Eddie Alvarez’s contract details were disclosed in the ufc/ bellator dispute.

I also note that the ufc doesn’t disclose ppv numbers.

We will really never know.

Not that @hot carl is doing this, but AC reports for both Bellator & UFC are not accurate representations to what a fighter makes.
of course UFC can pay more than they have (13-17% of rev), but what they pay is more than AC reports

Good info on the TUF contracts.
I forgot how they worked exactly

As for tuf contracts, I was pointing out that the pay scale and amounts were misleading.

I seem to recall seeing Randy’s contract when he was trying to go to affliction.

I also want to say Eddie Alvarez’s contract details were disclosed in the ufc/ bellator dispute.

I also note that the ufc doesn’t disclose ppv numbers.

We will really never know.

We pretty much know what the PPV numbers are though
Meltzers numbers are either spot on or very close

DMMMAJ.png

Don't forget he had MayMac a month before SHO released the numbers

...dont know if i really should believe in Dana's words about making never less than 1mil a fight...since 52.

But i do believe Hackleman who just said, that Chuck doesn't need to fight anymore...he is set for life (if he chooses to live a very cool "middle class" type of life)

I dont really believe Dana but i absolutely believe Chuck made a ton of money, pissed it away and is now broke wondering how he is going to pay bills.
Even buy Danas estimates he made what 20-30 million?
His house was almost 3 million.
https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/chuck-liddells-house/
He drives a ferrari which is another 200-300 thousand.
image.axd

Thats 10 percent of his earnings out the door.
I think his lifestyle just caught up to him.

But did ufc cover his hospital bills after fights during the time he was fighting?

That's probably included in the "million per fight" bullshit.

The same way people will tell you teachers aren't underpaid because they make x- amount "in benefits"

The poor bastard obviously needs us to set him up with a Gofundme account.

That makes this 1 time somehow credible?

I don’t intend to argue with you—that’s not my intention at all, I just have a tough time accepting most anything Dayna or most other promoters say, especially about money, and especially about fighter pay, especially about fighter pay for fighters that don’t fight.
I found this: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/...kish-dana-white-bonus-soiling-herrig-mma-news
Shit if a nobody like Kish gets a little bonus here and there I don't doubt that other fighters does too.

And what I said before about the finish bonus I found this: http://mmapayout.com/2010/08/ufcs-discretionary-bonuses/
The first comment mentions the same thing I did except it was UFC 94 which had GSP and Fitch but fighting different opponents so I got it mixed up.

Back