How much cash u got?

Enough that I'm not worried about being homeless if I lost my job. You should always have enough to move somewhere new, and be able to start over. That's freedom to me.

I've got about $15 in my account until friday, and all of that will go towards rent. Spent my last $25 of actual cash yesterday on milk, bread, cereal, chips, etc. for breakfast and lunch next week. Loving life baby!!! If I had any money I'd probably buy a gun and shoot myself.

Not enough. But my bills are paid, my mouth is fed, and I don't have to worry about those things not being taken care of anytime soon. I might even build a new AR-15 soon.

I have a single dollar bill on me. As far as savings, not enough that's for sure but around 20k

I got about $4.87 in change in my car ash tray.

I've got some Japanese bills from the early 20th century does that count? I think I have a cool coin with a fish on it from the bahamas as well.

25k SGD, that's like around 18k USD?

In my wallet, about $40. That's usually all I carry on me. In my savings, around 2kish.

Used to have a little, now i got a lot. I'm still, I'm still Flemmy from the block.

They have their places imo....particularly if you're getting matched. Definitely shouldn't be the only iron in the fire though.

If you're a slow and steady 40hr a week content type of person. I don't have that in me. People carry balances on credit cards and finance car loans but max out their ira and 401k.

Doesn't fucking make any sense.

Not equity and 401ks...im talking str8 up cash!...that u could go take out the bank right meow.

I just hit 15k...which id normally be psyched about but its all spoken for.

Anyway, Whatchya got!?
giphy.gif

Had 50k in savings a few months back ...then I got a new paved driveway.....and a new fence.....and new hardiplank siding and down to 14. Hopefully a decent tax return and the wife's bonus will get us headed back in the right direction.

Not to be a dick but why the hell would you go with fiber cement siding?

Is it just me, or has this forum been plastered with real personal questions as of late???

Had press board , which if you don't know was popular in the 80s. It's basically glorified cardboard that deteriorates with a quickness the moment your paint starts to crack. The house was freshly painted 4.5 years ago when I bought it, and now it's getting to the point that I've either gotta paint it/ replace 25 soft boards or rip it off and replace it. It'll cost me 6k to paint the house so I can turn around and do it again in 4-5 years , or I can bite the bullet and put factory precolored hardi plank on that's guaranteed for 30 years for a little over 20k. Neighborhood association won't allow vinyl either....... what else would you suggest ?

Edit : meant to quote jeffrez

Last edited by a moderator:
How much total assets are necessary to get the hottest girlies? Talking top of the food chain respectable job hotties, not hot strippers.

Back