how much carbs is bad for you?

gomiplata**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to lose fat. I'm 170 lbs. trying to get to 155-160 lbs. Would a full sized tortilla do a lot of damage to trying to burn the fat?

Also, is there such thing as consuming too much sugar from eating fruit like watermelon or oranges?

I'm trying to lose fat. I'm 170 lbs. trying to get to 155-160 lbs. Would a full sized tortilla do a lot of damage to trying to burn the fat?

Also, is there such thing as consuming too much sugar from eating fruit like watermelon or oranges?

about the fruit, yes there is, but i doubt you are eating that much fruit ( i dont know anyone who eats more fruit than most people drink)

fruit abuse usually comes in the form of juices, if you are drinking fruit juice, buy a juice glass to lower the portion you drink, or better yet, dont drink, instead eat it.

Read the FAQ and understand the 7 Habits. In this case, you'd realize that you could eat the tortilla after working out and not have to worry about how it'll impact your "fat burning".

To expand on what elbowsmash said, yes you could "abuse" fruits to that point. Fructose, while not being heavily insulinogenic, does get ****bolized in the liver and can be broken down into glycerol, which can be used to create triglycerides (fat cells). This effect can become heavily pronounced if too much fructose is ingested or if it's taken with a large amount of glucose or some other insulinogenic carb.

Back