How much butthurt.......

I deserve a mw title shot over fn Chael.

I am a huge Vitor fan, but I'm also a fan of Chael.

To be honest, I would enjoy Chael winning. He is one tough son of a bitch and has one of the toughest resumes in the sport. The fact that he will fight anyone anywhere anytime is what makes me a fan.

I like Vitor too though and his hate around here is way too high.

It would just seem pointless to me as I don't think Chael has a hope in hell of beating either Weidman or Machida, those are both far worse matches for him than Anderson.

Dude, if Chael beats Vitor he should get a title shot. I like Chael and Vitor but Vitor is a fucking monster that I dont see Chael getting past.

Fuck man, I'd rather see a Vitor Vs Shad fight

Chael (assuming he is the same without TRT) can do what Anthony Johnson started to do against Vitor, but keep it going for the whole fight. And that's assuming that Vitor is the same without TRT too.

I'm just curious how they'll be without it.

Hendo looked terrible last fight without it, but he was also facing Cormier.

I'm not a big fan of Chael, but I think he's funny. He's been so present for the past few years, I kind of would love to see him get the belt before he retires.

It would just seem pointless to me as I don't think Chael has a hope in hell of beating either Weidman or Machida, those are both far worse matches for him than Anderson.

I don't know about that. I think he could beat Anderson too, even though he didn't.

I think he could beat both Machida and Weidman, but he has a tendency to mess things up. It's hard to imagine anyone at MW bullying him, or wearing him out.

2nd Filho fight wasn't for title since Paulo came in way overweight. So technically 0-3 in title fights.

I have no doubt that had Filho came in at weight Chael still would have beat him though.

It's still 0-4 (Filho 1, Anderson 1 and 2 and Jones). Making weight or not, Filho shouldn't have been licenced to fight the secound time anyway. He had no business being in the cage, he was clearly needing clinical attention because of his mental health.

It's still 0-4 (Filho 1, Anderson 1 and 2 and Jones). Making weight or not, Filho shouldn't have been licenced to fight the secound time anyway. He had no business being in the cage, he was clearly needing clinical attention because of his mental health.

????

So because that fight SHOULDN'T have happened it doesn't count? Unless the athletic comission wipes it away it is a fact that Chael Sonnen indeed has a victory over Filho. I see what you mean, but you can't change facts because of what SHOULD have happened.

Plus watching Filho talk to ghosts mid fight was kind of cool....

Won't be butthurt
I will be disappointed as there are so many challengers at 185 right now I would rather see.

????

So because that fight SHOULDN'T have happened it doesn't count? Unless the athletic comission wipes it away it is a fact that Chael Sonnen indeed has a victory over Filho. I see what you mean, but you can't change facts because of what SHOULD have happened.

Plus watching Filho talk to ghosts mid fight was kind of cool....

No, it doesn't count because it wasn't an actual title fight since Filho didn't make weight.

Forget beating Vitor, how much rage will there be when the American Gangster snaps Weidman's undefeated streak?

Back