How much butthurt.......

Sharknado

Green Belt
Reaction score
...will flow through these boards if Chael beats Vitor and gets a title shot? Chael has pissed off some of the most annoying/vocal fanbases on Sherdog (I'm talking to you my shogun/wanderlei/anderson fans).

Do you think the internet will break if the Bad Guy gets a title shot? I don't know, but what I do know is this.....it will be hilarious.

#TeamDarkSide
sonnen-gill.gif

As long as the delusional cheater vitor doesn't get it I'm happy

Dude, if Chael beats Vitor he should get a title shot. I like Chael and Vitor but Vitor is a fucking monster that I dont see Chael getting past.

Fuck man, I'd rather see a Vitor Vs Shad fight

Dude, if Chael beats Vitor he should get a title shot. I like Chael and Vitor but Vitor is a fucking monster that I dont see Chael getting past.

Fuck man, I'd rather see a Vitor Vs Shad fight

Very much agree with you sir. I think Chael has a decent shot, but we will see.

I'll be butthurt for guys like Jacare, Rockhold and Kennedy. Aside from that, it'll just be a gimme for the winner of Wildman/Macheetos and I like both of those guys so I wouldn't mind so much.

0-4 in UFC and WEC title fights including 4 stoppages and a drug test failure. 1-3 in the last 2 years, with three stoppages... Title contender!!

... seems legit.

I'll be butthurt for guys like Jacare, Rockhold and Kennedy. Aside from that, it'll just be a gimme for the winner of Wildman/Macheetos and I like both of those guys so I wouldn't mind so much.

I'd agree with this too. Weidman and Machida are both stylistic nightmares for Chael.

Not a smart fight for Vitor to take considering the leg humping potential Chael poses in a fifteen minute fight. Still, props to Vitor for taking the fight.

I don't think Vitor is loved enough to warrant a collective butthurt, pointless thread.

0-4 in UFC and WEC title fights including 4 stoppages and a drug test failure. 1-3 in the last 2 years, with three stoppages... Title contender!!

... seems legit.

hahahahaha! It's all about that marketing baby!

i pray to cheeze its that chael beats vitor and gets another title shot... hahaha oh how the butthurt would flow... i'd love it.

Chael will beat Vitor and the hurt will flow, enough hurt to power the worlds electric grid for weeks.

Ppl will be butthurt either way as Vitor has a ton of haters as well

i like both of them, i love this fight. vitor deserves his title shot, chael will get it if he wins since vitor is #2

Ppl will be butthurt either way as Vitor has a ton of haters as well

This is also a good point. Of course Newton's first law of Sherdog is: "For every fight outcome possible, there's some twat on the internet who's gonna throw a fit about it."

He beat fihlo u goof

2nd Filho fight wasn't for title since Paulo came in way overweight. So technically 0-3 in title fights.

I have no doubt that had Filho came in at weight Chael still would have beat him though.

Last edited:
Two TRT ADDICTS !!!! that will not perform now that they are off the "stuff"

If chael gets another crack at the title ill probably switch to wwe (better story lines than UFC) or bellator (more credibility than UFC)

Back