How much butter do you go through in a day?

I use grapeseed and avocado oil for frying, and olive oil for low temperature stuff.

I don't use butter.

Lol you use butter to cook bacon? Are you from another planet? This is what Mayberry has been reduced to, people talking about their excessive butter consumption.

I use grapeseed and avocado oil for frying, and olive oil for low temperature stuff.

I don't use butter.

Butter is better, that's why it's called butter.

Very little overall as I don't eat much bread.
If I cook a microwave meal I'll normally put a couple of small cubes over the top to melt for flavor.

No but I cook my own food right and it adds up.

A little bit to fry my morning bacon and sausages in, a little bit to make pancakes with, some more melted on top of the pancakes. Couple of pieces of toast in the mid morning. Some muffins for mid day. Couple table spoons in afternoon Kraft Dinner. Use some for frying up supper. Maybe a late night grilled-cheese. Double all that for the wife, that adds up.

Sounds like you are going to have a heart attack.

Lol you use butter to cook bacon? Are you from another planet? This is what Mayberry has been reduced to, people talking about their excessive butter consumption.
butter for cooking bacon is the best bro, ur trippin

Tablespoon in the pan I cook my eggs in, probably a teaspoon or so between two slices of toast.

Depends, are we counting nut butter?

Because if so, then I still use way less than ur mom

tenor.gif

Only use butter if I have a roll. I dont cook for myself much tho. I need to start

Back