How much beer do you consume in a year?

I was drinking 750 mls a day of liqour up until I quit recently. Fuck living like that. I progressed past beer, would only drink it on sundays and it was too much of a hassle to get drunk from it

not a lot of beer. 5-10 litres a year perhaps.

but spirits, much more.

Not much at all.

Every now and then I'll find myself in the mood for a beer, but even then I'll grab like 1 or 2 craft beers as opposed to 1 or 2 dozen generic beers.

Cut out weekday drinking. I consume around 4-6 liters on the weekend.

10 beers a week usually....few times a year I'll have 8 or more....probably 550ish for year

Who are you? Farva or a cat lady? What the fuck is a litter.

When I was younger I drank every day. Now I drink pretty rarely and don't really enjoy it the way I used to.

On earth, 3 countries got that one
metric-system.png

What the fck are you still doing with imperial units of mesurement....smh
F off Hoser. Gallons FTW.

At my worst I was drinking 6-8 ice beers 6 days a week, sometimes more. I'd have to stop for one day for my system to clear. Sometimes I would alternate with rotgut handles I'd finish in about 3 days. Went pretty hardcore from 21-33 then one day I just stopped desiring it.

These days I have maybe 10-15 a year. I prefer a nice Scotch every now and then.

Did you guys ever calculated that? Im guessing i get about 300 to 350 litters a year
none. I haven't drank beer in over a decade when I quit.

Before I used to love beer, I hated hard liquor but I loved an ice cold beer, I used to NEVER eat steak unless I could get an ice cold beer in a glass bottle, it didnt matter it could be Red Stripe, negra modelo,st pauli girl, sam adams, pacifico, Heineken, coors, dos equis, corona, Sierra nevada pale ale, etc.

Now I just drink a nice cold Sioux City Sarsaparilla with my steaks.
15366649644_a49f8a7b6b_z.jpg

Zero. Zero beers. Used to be much, much more but I changed it up. I do miss it sometimes. Felt like a nice Harpoon Oktoberfest the other day but refrained.

Zero. Zero beers. Used to be much, much more but I changed it up. I do miss it sometimes. Felt like a nice Harpoon Oktoberfest the other day but refrained.
{<redford}

The struggle is real. Some days it feels like I'll die from the crushing weight of the stress. But that would probably just generate another bill somehow

<6>

<Durant35>

<2>

I drink about 20 beers per week. Mostly on weekends. That’s about 12,500 ounces which translates to 369 liters or so.

Probably like 2 cases a month.

Around 24 cases a year.

Back