How much alchohol is okay to drink per day

As much as you want

If you're Irish, all of it

If you're Italian, just a glass of wine with dinner

IF YOU'RE AMERICAN

DIABETES

Depends, how much are you trying to fuck up your body?

anything over 4 beers is considered binge drinking and bad for your organs. 6 shots is like 6 beers or something like 250ml of liquor or a bum sized bottle of booze if you drink that much a day your pancreas and liver is going to be in bad shape after that you also have to worry about you intestines ,kidneys and brain.

If you're Irish, all of it

If you're Italian, just a glass of wine with dinner

IF YOU'RE AMERICAN

DIABETES

if you're Irish American...

giphy.gif

Just imagine youre drinking water. Now how many drinks can you have? As many as your imagination can hold, or until youre poisoned.

anything over 4 beers is considered binge drinking and bad for your organs. 6 shots is like 6 beers or something like 250ml of liquor or a bum sized bottle of booze if you drink that much a day your pancreas and liver is going to be in bad shape after that you also have to worry about you intestines ,kidneys and brain.

Are you talking standard drinks or actual bottles ?

I think none?

But as the Aussies would say: yeah-nah

none....alcohol is a poison and negatively impacts your body.....

but who doesnt like a piss up now and then

Are you talking standard drinks or actual bottles ?
anything over 4 ,12 oz cans is considered binge drinking I think it is 3 for women supposedly it is only "beneficial" to your health to drink 2 beer cans.

anything over 4 ,12 oz cans is considered binge drinking I think it is 3 for women supposedly it is only "beneficial" to your health to drink 2 beer cans.

That's why you just average it out and only drink 12 or so beers one or two times a week then boom your healthy as a clam

You only live once friend, drink away!

i'd say like 3 or 4 beers, and maybe a couple of whisky glasses a day is fine

i mean you're gonna die anyway so

Back