How Mcgregor paid for one mans Vietnam trip..

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I thought you guys might enjoy this article. I did and not just as a fan of McGregor but what this man used as the deciding factor to gamble.

He risked a lot just to win a little.. And doesn't claim to be a big gambler... Interesting article. . And can we decide fights with this method in the future?

I am firm believer in the statement...

The Eyes Never Lie

Article Link - http://boldanddetermined.com/2014/09/28/ufc-fighter-conor-mcgregor-paid-for-my-vietnam-vacation/

He would only pay for ONE man?

what a cheap bastard...

pretty risky bet he took but it payed off big for him

them eyes

People don't read.

Sounds like a casual gambler from that article.

Lol.

Yeah, the thing we absolutely need on SD is MORE sophisticated staredown 'psychology'. :icon_lol:

Lol.

Yeah, the thing we absolutely need on SD is MORE sophisticated staredown 'psychology'. :icon_lol:

I can feel a new section in the vBookie coming along.. Psychology from any standpoint is fascinating to me but especially fighters..

It was no joke that Poirer lost that fight before they entered the Octagon, just this guy seen it before I did.. I knew when Poirer got mad at the weigh in crowd that he had lost the mental game and in turn lost the fight..

Staredown psychoanalysis is the best if the bro sciences

I would rather stab my eyes out than read an article by Victor Pride.

I also won some money that night. The fight was pretty much a lock. But not as much as this man.

Should i make a thread about how Conor paid for me to go to a hooker? :)

I ran across this article about a week ago, maybe less. It's interesting but, as he said, the eyes don't lie. From the staredown he knew Dustin was putting up a front/facade to mask his fear from The GOAT. In the cage we saw him eating a hard punch that visibly hurt him and he started to get fearful and overly defensive, shelling up as Conor pressed him. And that was the beginning of the end for Mr. Poirier. :icon_twis

I ran across this article about a week ago, maybe less. It's interesting but, as he said, the eyes don't lie. From the staredown he knew Dustin was putting up a front/facade to mask his fear from The GOAT. In the cage we saw him eating a hard punch that visibly hurt him and he started to get fearful and overly defensive, shelling up as Conor pressed him. And that was the beginning of the end for Mr. Poirier. :icon_twis

I agree the beginning of the end was definitely outside of that cage.

The GOAT struck fear into his heart early...

cmac2.jpg

The GOAT then cracked him, Poirier got scared and then tried to hide behind his guard, peeking out from it while standing there shelled up...

conoranddustin.jpg

Peeking, peeking, [Did he think he was safe?! LOL] then... BOO! :icon_chee

This moron would be broke if Chuck was still fighting

Back