How many women watch UFC to see WMMA fights?

My daughters (7&8) like to watch the girls fight.
My 8 year old is taking TKD and she loved watching Karate Hottie vs Karolina
that should be the target group of wmma viewers.
WMMA needs to be put on their own cards and they should start at 9 am sunday mornings when kids sit in front of the tv.

90% of the women I tell I like MMA say the same thing “it’s dumb and violent I wouldn’t watch that”

I don’t mind WMMA there’s just too many divisions.

I know 2 women that watch the UFC and they def get pumped for the girl fights.

Women’s fights should be on undercards only unless they’re championship fights. No one wants to see that garbage.

I dont know , MMA is not a sport that attracts womens.
WMMA fans are mostly pervs and male feminist weirdos though .

that should be the target group of wmma viewers.
WMMA needs to be put on their own cards and they should start at 9 am sunday mornings when kids sit in front of the tv.
I think it would be very smart to really play up Waterson as a representative for Karate/TMAs and market her to kids who may study karate.

WMMA on separate cards would be good for most fans but it isn't happening, the ladies are here to stay.

If you don't include family members of the WMMA fighters. WNBA players always complain how they should receive more money like NBA, yet their ratings are abysmal even tho half of the US population are female. Why don't they watch WNBA and support it?
Do many women watch UFC because there are female fights?
they could fill main events with Ronda, with up to 70 000 people in the arena, so why could it not be repeated?

My GF only likes watching Joanna, she asks me to skip the WMMA fights when we have them recorded. So much for Equality lol.

If you don't include family members of the WMMA fighters. WNBA players always complain how they should receive more money like NBA, yet their ratings are abysmal even tho half of the US population are female. Why don't they watch WNBA and support it?
Do many women watch UFC because there are female fights?
WNBA should not receive anything remotely close to the NBA. It's like saying tin should cost as much as gold. The product that the NBA is far more valuable to.paying customers, at live games, merchandise, tv rights even internationally

my wife even realizes wmma sucks and doesnt watch it

Only virgins watch and follow wmma i thought...?
Check out the ufc Facebook feed. Most of the wmma proponents are either little dweebs or old fat guys. Sometimes you'll see some female ronda fans.

I have a female friend. She studies BJJ. She said that she goes go watch cards with the other women she rolls with. But that she hates watching with them because they only care about the female fights and just chat while the men fight,

I do know women who watched the ufc only to see Ronda fight but when she quit so did they

Oh I get it, it’s a trick question, 99 percent of sherdog don’t know any women.

Back