How many underdogs won?

Noentanto

White Belt
Reaction score
Im not sure but the cincinnati card was one the underdog card. Maybe 90%.

Did I even drive a car? Or am I dreaming?

The Russian guy in the first fight of the undercard
The brazillian guy who koed eddie wineland
Neil Magny
The Detroit Superstar
Costas
Brown

Imo I didn't think Costas or Brown were dogs and made 40$ off them tonight, but I feel like I shoulda picked Neil Magny. Eddie and Koch getting KOed did catch me off guard.

According to the site I'm looking at 5 favorites won. But if you picked all the correct underdogs in a parlay I think it was about 70,000 to 1. A 100 bet would have made you a multi-millionaire.

• Johnny Eduardo
  • Zak Cummings
  • Ed Herman
  • Chris Cariaso
  • Neil Magny
  • Daron Cruickshank
  • Costas Philippou
  • Matt Brown
Eight fighters who were the underdog won out of thirteen fights; so approximately 62% of the underdogs won their respective fights.

Last edited:
It's like Keno. If you pick certain numbers and win, you'll hit big. But the chances of you picking the correct 5 people and knowing they were all going to win on this particular card then you deserve it because only a psychic would be able to predict that.

Was that the underdog card? 8/13 seems too much. has a card ever had so many underdogs wining?

According to the site I'm looking at 5 favorites won. But if you picked all the correct underdogs in a parlay I think it was about 70,000 to 1. A 100 bet would have made you a multi-millionaire.

70,000:1? That can't be right.

I thought the three 'main card' fighters were all slighted by Vegas. That was the easiest parlay bet I've ever made.

• Johnny Eduardo
  • Zak Cummings
  • Ed Herman
  • Chris Cariaso
  • Neil Magny
  • Daron Cruickshank
  • Costas Philippou
    [*]Matt Brown
Eight fighters who were the underdog won out of eleven fights; so approximately 73% of the underdogs won their respective fights.

Serious question: Was Matt Brown really an underdog with fans/bookies? Considering their respective records going into the fight, I assumed Brown would be considered the favourite.

Serious question: Was Matt Brown really an underdog with fans/bookies? Considering their respective records going into the fight, I assumed Brown would be considered the favourite.

He was about a 2:1 underdog, yes.

I don't get it either. My assumption is that the Brazilians were going hard on Silva and it turned the bets around or something. Brown, to me, was the clear favorite in this fight, but whatever. I'm assuming a lot of Americans made money on this fight, and a lot of Brazilians lost it.

Brown was underdog for some reason lol. Put $190 won $340.

Those body shots had me worried

70,000:1? That can't be right.

I thought the three 'main card' fighters were all slighted by Vegas. That was the easiest parlay bet I've ever made.

Yeah, it does sound obscene. Don't take my word for it, I probably messed it up. Either way, hitting them all would have been huge.

It's a nice fantasy anyway.

Matt Brown closed at +210 on 5Dimes.

If you picked all 8 underdogs it would of paid out approximately 29250:1.

• Johnny Eduardo
  • Zak Cummings
  • Ed Herman
  • Chris Cariaso
  • Neil Magny
  • Daron Cruickshank
  • Costas Philippou
  • Matt Brown
Eight fighters who were the underdog won out of thirteen fights; so approximately 62% of the underdogs won their respective fights.

Matt Brown closed at +210 on 5Dimes.

If you picked all 8 underdogs it would of paid out approximately 29250:1.

I like you, you bring the data. Hespect

Back