how many UFC PPVs did you buy in 2013?

Yeah, as if the fact that it's not a tangible product means it's ok to STEAL.

It's funny that people that would never otherwise steal have no issue illegally downloading music, movies and streams of events.
What about people that would otherwise steal? WHat about all those people from third world countries like some U.S neighborhoods that just don't have the means to pay the UFC's astronomical purchasing price?

I've bet you've purchased every song you have in your mobile / mp3 player

You're going to Heaven son. Way to go

Is there something wrong with me that I've got about 1500 songs on my phone and every one has either been purchased from iTunes or ripped from a CD that I bought?

Is there something wrong with me that I've got about 1500 songs on my phone and every one has either been purchased from iTunes or ripped from a CD that I bought?

You're going to Heaven as well.

Praise the Lord

Zero because I don't have a TV but I went to a friends house and gave him $10 for maybe like 5 and went to a bar for 3 or 4.

How old are you?

The only people I know who pay for songs on Itunes are over 50, not counting people using gift cards given to them by clueless people over 50

None.

I go see them at Hooters or Miller's Ale House.

How old are you?

The only people I know who pay for songs on Itunes are over 50, not counting people using gift cards given to them by clueless people over 50

If you have any other ideas or options PLEASE enlighten me. I'm 31 and ever since lime wire went down I've been suckered into iTunes because I don't know of a better option and iTunes has a pretty limited selection as well.

If you have any other ideas or options PLEASE enlighten me. I'm 31 and ever since lime wire went down I've been suckered into iTunes because I don't know of a better option and iTunes has a pretty limited selection as well.

How about you google ( ya, it's a verb now )

song name .mp3 ( maybe add the word download as well ) and hit Enter ?

Oh , and did you pay for those lime wire songs ? If I recall correctly ... you didn't :icon_twis

I thought about buying some but then I came to my senses and streamed.

I bought 159, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, and 168.

This year I've bought 169, 170, 171, 172, and will buy 173. I don't plan on missing a UFC event for the rest of my life.

168, 167, 165, 162, 159, 158, 154, 153, 152, 148, 145

Common theme: GSP, Jones, Anderson/Weidman

Zero interest to order PPV: Cain, JDS, Ronda, Aldo, Faber, Barao, DC, Rashad

I ordered 3 and i watched the rest in a bar.

Back