How many UFC fighters have this jab?(VIDEO)

How many UFC fighters have this jab?(VIDEO)

Floyd Mayweather.

He owns MMA, so = UFC Fighter.
I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

Ah, Spacetime has finally spread his plague outside the boxing subforum.
I remember his first thread making days trying to prove TKD is the best form of fighting in every way.
mcdojo.jpg

Ah, Spacetime has finally spread his plague outside the boxing subforum.
I remember his first thread making days trying to prove TKD is the best form of fighting in every way.
mcdojo.jpg

You do know I have tried boxing and shamed guys in sparring who boxed for at least 2 years? Completely worthless..it's the fighter, nnot THE art

What was that again about shitty Tkd hands? Muhahaha

The plant in the background looks more dangerous.

Lol.

Im not gonna bash you like everyone else, because even as delusional and goofy as you are.. You atleast have the balls to make this post. Half the guys bashing you are so insecure and pathetic they would never post a video of themselves on here.

And tbh, you look pretty good. hitting bags and such. If this really is you (which i have doubts of..)

But im actually gonna be the guy that sticks up for you if this even is you. Go train at a real gym, not in your apartment. Posting 4 second videos makes you look ridiculous. Lets see some actual pad work. To me it looks like you have been practicing infront of the mirror for way too long, if you wanna fight do it. Plenty of gyms that will put you on a team in any major city

We are glad that you put that plant over your head, so it can be seen that jab video was sped up haha, but either way - call Dana to book you a fight or we will!
{<RR}

Lol.

Im not gonna bash you like everyone else, because even as delusional and goofy as you are.. You atleast have the balls to make this post. Half the guys bashing you are so insecure and pathetic they would never post a video of themselves on here.

And tbh, you look pretty good. hitting bags and such. If this really is you (which i have doubts of..)

But im actually gonna be the guy that sticks up for you if this even is you. Go train at a real gym, not in your apartment. Posting 4 second videos makes you look ridiculous. Lets see some actual pad work. To me it looks like you have been practicing infront of the mirror for way too long, if you wanna fight do it. Plenty of gyms that will put you on a team in any major city

I've done Taekwondo for 4 years and about two months of boxing. Can I use my explosiveness in grappling?

Good technique and speed but your as thin as a twig so your punches most likely wont have much power

I've done Taekwondo for 4 years and about two months of boxing. Can I use my explosiveness in grappling?

It's a lot different. The muscle groups used in wrestling are significantly different than those of tae kwon doe. It might help more if you just are athletic and workout. It's much easier transitioning from wrestling to boxing than the reverse.

Also, I know it's only a short video but you don't get back into your stance in any of your videos, I hope that's not how you fight. It's called "admiring your work" and leaves you defenseless.

It's a lot different. The muscle groups used in wrestling are significantly different than those of tae kwon doe.

But I did do very well in wrestling in high school. It's jujitsu that's the question mark for me

Also, I know it's only a short video but you don't get back into your stance in any of your videos, I hope that's not how you fight. It's called "admiring your work" and leaves you defenseless.

Well no. I usually move like a point fighter

Back