How many UFC fighters have this jab?(VIDEO)

I wonder how many people started jabbing after seeing TS's crazy display of skill.

Looks like a broke, reject version of Rockhold.

tenor.gif

The fuckin wannabe pro coaches in here are crackin me up, got this guy repeating himself on every page, got some other guy talkin about keeping his head straight when he punches. The thread is obviously meant for some laughs, so all you wannabe head coaches need to go back to binge watching animes and shadow boxing your life sized minecraft plushies.

Don't forget to cram in some time to shitpost all over sherdog a few thousand more times, fuck sakes.
Who are you? You give off a dangerous vibe, like you might be Special Forces, reluctant to use your skills on civilians but acting with utter lethality when you must.

I'm gonna steer clear.

oh hells yea spacetime is in the heavies!

You should fight Zandeloff(whatever his name was).

tenor.gif

The fuckin wannabe pro coaches in here are crackin me up, got this guy repeating himself on every page, got some other guy talkin about keeping his head straight when he punches. The thread is obviously meant for some laughs, so all you wannabe head coaches need to go back to binge watching animes and shadow boxing your life sized minecraft plushies.

Don't forget to cram in some time to shitpost all over sherdog a few thousand more times, fuck sakes.
tenor.gif

Ball busting aside, was anybody genuinely impressed? I'm a complete noob

man when i remember my martial arts training.
my right cross was pretty fast and powerfull, the jab and the hook was good.

my legs are long and little bit heavy but i still had an snappy roundhouse kick to the head and had powerfull kicks at all. i was more a boxer wo used to like knees and elbows.

doesnt used sidekicks at all.

liked to train knees to the body and elbows from different angles.

should train again, fuck age.

Back