How many UFC fighters have this jab?(VIDEO)

Funny you should' ask!

tenor.gif

What are your fairground punching machine numbers like? could be looking at some serious potential if there is some power to go along with that speed and technique.

What kind of psychopath has absolutely nothing whatsoever hanging up on plain white walls?

Does the warden of your mental institution know you are posting these videos?

With 6 months of sprawl training TS will be jabbing his way towards a UFC title

Damnnnnn. Reminds me of an athletic version of Like Rockhold

your right hand is dropping when you extend that jab. You would be sleeping on the floor when my counter left hook connects.

tenor.gif

The fuckin wannabe pro coaches in here are crackin me up, got this guy repeating himself on every page, got some other guy talkin about keeping his head straight when he punches. The thread is obviously meant for some laughs, so all you wannabe head coaches need to go back to binge watching animes and shadow boxing your life sized minecraft plushies.

Don't forget to cram in some time to shitpost all over sherdog a few thousand more times, fuck sakes.

Ummm Ok but keeping your head straight when punching is the first thing you get taught in Boxing ...
Thought that was obvious.

Watch Mayweather and show me how many times he moves his head to 45 degrees while punching

tenor.gif

The fuckin wannabe pro coaches in here are crackin me up, got this guy repeating himself on every page, got some other guy talkin about keeping his head straight when he punches. The thread is obviously meant for some laughs, so all you wannabe head coaches need to go back to binge watching animes and shadow boxing your life sized minecraft plushies.

Don't forget to cram in some time to shitpost all over sherdog a few thousand more times, fuck sakes.
you want some too, playboy? Come get it
<{UberTS}>

Back