How many title defense will TJ Dillashaw get?

EvanSullivan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'd say he'd get at least a few, he's vastly improved since getting murked by Dodson.

it depends on who he fights, I think Cruz if he comes back like he was would be TJ's hardest fight. but yeah I agree he could get a few defenses in

Depends who he fights really.

I see him beating:
Barao
Assuncao
McDonald
Wineland
Mizugaki
Alcantara
Easton

I see him losing to:
Faber
Cruz

Without knowing the future opponents, I predict 2 title defences.

If they give Barao a rematch (which they should), TJ will have zero defenses as I expect Barao to come back with a vengeance and take the fight seriously this time.

He looked super impressive but I think he will lose within his next two fights. So 0-1 title defenses.

If they give Barao a rematch (which they should), TJ will have zero defenses as I expect Barao to come back with a vengeance and take the fight seriously this time.

What? This makes no fucking sense.

Barao made no excuse, but his fanboys will right?

Depends who he fights really.

I see him beating:
Barao
Assuncao
McDonald
Wineland
Mizugaki
Alcantara
Easton

I see him losing to:
Faber
Cruz

Without knowing the future opponents, I predict 2 title defences.

This has got to be a joke.

If he keeps fighting like he did last night, he could stay champ for awhile. You all saw what he did.

If Barao gets a rematch, 0

I honestly don't know man. That TJ I saw last night would wipe the floor with everyone at BW. Even Cruz and Urijah. Urijah struggles with fighters who don't stand right in front and Cruz would get caught

If he didn't take TJ Dillashaw seriously then that's just not very smart. Dilly is practically a carbon copy of Faber, just a better version.

Take the fight seriously this time? Lmao.

Just noticed he's banned. Makes sense with that stupid remark.

If you mean instant rematch I would have to disagree. Barao simply was not dominant long enough to merit an instant rematch after being dominated for five rounds.

Instant rematches are a bad idea in all but the most controversial circumstances.

Barao got wrecked. No rematch so id say TJD gets at least one defence which would be nice so the people who say youre not a real champ unless you defend can stfu..... but a Barao rematch.... I dont know....

I don't think Barao deserves an instant rematch... he got beat pretty handily.

I dont think Barao deserves an instant rematch cus he lost so badly. TJ really impressed me last night and I think he beats anyone even the division including Faber and Cruz.

Back