How many times will Herb let McTapper cheat ?

I swear this is the most excuses BEFORE A FIGHT I've ever seen in my life.

Apparently Herb Dean will be the referee for Cowboy versus Conor.

As proven on these forums, the last time McTapper fought, against Khabib, Herb was warned/paid off to let Canner cheat as much as he wanted.

This thread shows him cheating at least 18 times, yet not a single warning was given, nor was a single point taken away.

How many times will Herb let Coker cheat on Saturday night ?

View attachment 711531
do you sleep at night with conrad in your dreams. I think so.
they would be nightmares considering his success and the sting it gives you.

Ash_Tree_-_geograph.org.uk_-_590710.jpg

50-cent
giphy.gif

@shankmcgank you good with me doing this? Let me know so I know whether or not to count

@shankmcgank you good with me doing this? Let me know so I know whether or not to count

Yes, of course. ;)
The tin foil had conspiracy theorist in me, says "It's not an accident that Herb is the ref".

Think how much money the UFC will lose out on, if Conor loses this fight. There is plenty of incentive for them to stack the deck, load the dice, in Conor's favor.

I see Herb letting him cheat all night long.

I think the outrage of last time will force him to be hypersensitive tbh. Hes gonna be all over that shit.

in fact im so confident that I will take an AV bet on it. More than 3 non called violations and you can pick my av for a month.

Non called means missed or ignored. If a verbal or a knock of the hand off the cage occurs it will be considered valid reffing.
ur gonna have a bunch of questionable eye poke attempts in there guaranteed. just a slightly open hand and sherdoggers will call it out. or talking in the cage, which is a stupid ass "foul"... or whatever. just some info for ya brudda

Yes, of course. ;)
The tin foil had conspiracy theorist in me, says "It's not an accident that Herb is the ref".

Think how much money the UFC will lose out on, if Conor loses this fight. There is plenty of incentive for them to stack the deck, load the dice, in Conor's favor.

I see Herb letting him cheat all night long.
Aight boys @Wizzlebiz I’ll see y’all on fight night. Looking forward to this.

Herbert is under HUGE pressure for this fight, with daddy Dana staring at them with daggers in his eyes from cage side. UFC badly need Conor to win, there is no doubt about that, Cerrone is on the way out and is just used in many random matchups. Conor has to win.. if he doesn't win then it will ruin everything. Dana will be fuming if Conor loses, he will be beyond furious. There is soooo much pressure on Herbert..

I just hope we don't get no early stoppage BS, that would suck so much. I do think Herbert will allow any fouls from Conor and also will stand them up ASAP if Cerrone just rests for 2 seconds on the ground.. but I'm more worried about an early stoppage.. I hope it won't happen.

As many times as he wants, and it's not just Herb. Any ref they put in there is being paid extra to be this way.

My biggest fear is that he will stop the fight as soon as Cowboy gets rocked.

That promising fight will turn into a shit show pretty fast because of Dean

He won't need to cheat against Cowboy

Cowboy loves pleasing the fans so he won't take it to the ground. He'll go out like a warrior

ur gonna have a bunch of questionable eye poke attempts in there guaranteed. just a slightly open hand and sherdoggers will call it out. or talking in the cage, which is a stupid ass "foul"... or whatever. just some info for ya brudda
I know. That's why I appointed a impartial judge. Let sherdog judge and them not touching gloves becomes a foul lmfao.

I know. That's why I appointed a impartial judge. Let sherdog judge and them not touching gloves becomes a foul lmfao.
Yeap. Seems good. Conor doesn't foul as much as his super haters seem to think. At least not as much as the average fighter imo... Khabib fight was a bit of an off one

Yeap. Seems good. Conor doesn't foul as much as his super haters seem to think. At least not as much as the average fighter imo... Khabib fight was a bit of an off one
Agreed. And what is not being considered is the fact that most including myself and @shankmcgank expect conor to make quick work of cowboy. The fight probably wont last long enough for a foul to take place.

That's right it was a masterful trap that will somehow backfire on my ass lmao

why you hatin on herb gettin paid?

Ok sounds good ;) as long as AV isn't something I'd get in trouble for, I'll do it.
K bud. 1 foul. Short fight so I'm going to be nice. One week instead of 1 month for you. I will figure out your AV tomorrow as I got pretty drunk and want to sleep now.

@Zebra Cheeks

Back