How many times did DC land cleanly.....

Agreed. I think its cuz dc cried afterward that people want to kick someone while they're down. Real cowardly.

In any case, there were a lot of strikes thrown but none look too powerful. In fact, I never seen jones take a bomb.

He took a few against Gus, but not taking bombs is a skill he has, and a dam good one.

DC would have been talking endless amounts of shit if he won, and you would be making fun of Jones for crying.

Guys ive read alot of your reviews and feelings on the fight, this is the first post ive made since the fight.

Jones was the winner of the fight absolutely undisputable.

However he was in a dog fight for 3 rounds, Cormier was landing some big uppercuts and shots and Jones was rattled at various points. This was a much closer fight. As everyone has said whatever the reason Cormier gassed and that was that. 2 of the first 3 rounds could easily have went to Cormier. Im starting to get alot better at scoring fights these days and I felt round 2 was 100% cormier. Round 1 and 3 could have went either way too.

I hate Jones. But im level headed and can view things in perspective. He was the better fighter and DC has nothing for him. Unless he can fix that cardio lool at 36.

I think he was really up against it against Jones reach, Jones utilized his leg and arm reach constantly and to brilliant effect.

Back