How many sherdoggers have had "relations" with a bigger woman let's say over 200 lbs?

Impressive. How tall/heavy are you? While I'm not against to an over 200 pounder, I feel like I could never be seen in public near her because it'd embarrass both of us. I'm lank--a little under 6'2" and a little less than 170 pounds--so next to a legit fat chick we'd look like the number 10. It'd probably make her more self conscious than me.

5'11 about 205. I'm built well I guess you could say. She was self conscious being around me, but I didn't care. I've traveled the full spectrum women-wise. Skinny girls feel fragile, medium thick are the best, heavy are more like a fetish I guess. I'm only picky when it comes to long term relationships.

I have a friend when he met his wife he weighed close to 400 and if she weighed 105 I would've been shocked. Now they were truly a 10. :)

One fiddy? You need to step up that fat chick game, Rex! :) I lost it at the number 10 thing as well...

Haha...well I'd estimate she was 5'2"-ish and was Asian, so that's definitely on the heavy side given those stats.

A 200 pounder with her build would have made her an Asian version of Honey Boo Boo's mom.

I have a friend when he met his wife he weighed close to 400 and if she weighed 105 I would've been shocked. Now they were truly a 10. :)

...did she died?

Wow, you clearly do not fuck around... :eek: Not sure if there's enough Alcohol in my State to get me to do that. Or that it would even be physicially possible. Dem logistics!

Doggy is about the only option.:icon_lol:

Haha...well I'd estimate she was 5'2"-ish and was Asian, so that's definitely on the heavy side given those stats.

A 200 pounder with her build would have made her an Asian version of Honey Boo Boo's mom.

...did she died?

lol, I actually just tried to picture what an asian version of Honey Boo Boo's Mom would look like...

My mind's eye just booked a Hawaiian Vacation to recover from the trauma. :icon_lol:

I don't think she was 200#, but she just gave me head.
She was ok too, as far as heavy chicks can go.

idk how you can do 200 brah
heaviest Ive hit was like 150/160 and that was a regretful moment for me lool

I've been with a couple bigger gals. Not sure what they weighed, probably not 200, but thick. The big titties are nice. The big ass made doggy style difficult

Anytime I see a chick over 200 pounds with a man, he's a skinny black dude or a meth head.

Spot on. Only serious long-term relationship I've experienced , Weighed in at 120, her 220 :wink: she was awesome I regret nothing.

I've been with a couple bigger gals. Not sure what they weighed, probably not 200, but thick. The big titties are nice. The big ass made doggy style difficult

My friend was talking about this girl who had an exceptionally big ass. Like you would have to think twice about whether or not you could hug it and your hands would touch. He pauses, puts his arms out like he's balancing on his front and goes, "I just wanna float on it."

I've fucked a few fat chicks before. It happens.

As to how big they were? I don't fucking know..I was wasted enough to see 2 people, and I didn't exactly ask em to get on a scale before I did it.

It's not very good sex.

An average sized penis like mine has a hard time getting past the thick thighs for full penetration during missionary.. Doggy was the same because her ass cheeks were huge.. I didn't want her to ride me for fear of injury either..

In the end, I pretty much resorted to her giving me only bj's until the point that she freaked out on me and asked me if sex was enjoyable and I had to tell the truth.. I was lame and said, "I just prefer Bjs"... which I do so it wasn't a full lie.

It's tricky business having sex with an overweight woman

It's not very good sex.

An average sized penis like mine has a hard time getting past the thick thighs for full penetration during missionary.. Doggy was the same because her ass cheeks were huge.. I didn't want her to ride me for fear of injury either..

In the end, I pretty much resorted to her giving me only bj's until the point that she freaked out on me and asked me if sex was enjoyable and I had to tell the truth.. I was lame and said, "I just prefer Bjs"... which I do so it wasn't a full lie.

It's tricky business having sex with an overweight woman

My **** isn't big enough to brag about by any means, but I've never had this problem before.

In one day last year I had a 4'11 87 lb girl, and one of my regulars at 5'8 240+. The 5'8 240+ always felt better. It was like being on a water bed, and she didn't smoke so she didn't smell like an ash-tray. I really, really enjoyed the year-and-a-half of weekly sex I had with my big girl. It felt really good. I blew up one of tubes, which I felt bad about. I hadn't seen her in some months, and we hooked up a couple months back, and it was the first time ever it wasn't that good. But I still miss her. Other than her maybe one other 230 girl, but she was a softball player and was built like a softball player. not really fat.

I've banged thick girls, no 200 pounders though. Christ.

Back