How many sherdoggers have had "relations" with a bigger woman let's say over 200 lbs?

I'm a small guy so banging chicks bigger than me isn't far fetched. The biggest was a girl from high school. She got back into town after college and she was in town. I was hanging out at my friends house and she texted to see if I wanted to hang out. By no means was I planning on boning her. She was always this really sweet nice girl, and to be honest I was never attracted to her, very big girl. Long story short, booze happened and I made a move. It's very true what they say about fat chicks, they try harder.

Yeah, she was in good shape, definitely. I was just saying that's pry the "heaviest" girl I've been with.

If youve only every been with really in shape girls then it makes sense, but I saw a few posts saying that was about the biggest, and if youve every been with a curvy girl thats over 5'5 theres a good chance she was 170+.

A co worker of mine told me he goes after fat women with "pouches". You know, that fat that sticks out at the waist line? He says it provides extra pressure when having sex. Take that for what you will

One of them I wingmanned for a buddy. The other is the reason I'm not going to my HS reunion.

Lmao.

I swear to god polish,il be your + 1. Since when did a monster ever stop
you from doing something.

We are GOING.

Yeah maybe she's shorter and heavier. I can never tell how short girls are. I just expect them to be that way. The man show did determine that women say they are something like 30% lighter than they are.

But ya, Im sure I have. I actually like the way curvy women look in clothing. Not so much nude though. Its a dilemma.

None with a bigger woman. A couple sub 5/6's though.

I box a lot these days so I'm pretty skinny right now. Stepped on the scale the other day and was 145lbs. That said, slightly curvy chicks are starting to grow on me.

My record is like 180 I think, but only once.

Some of you STILL would...

rondachunk_zps75cad971.jpg

Credit goes to the RR look a like thread in the Heavies lol..

So I've done the math (see chart below)
To have a mass that large and not be obese one would have to be very tall
Very tall +/- muscular
Read athletic

Now I'm tallish, played sports for 2 college teams, but this is unfathomable
This is LHW tall and heavy
This is a feat, an accomplishment even
All women need love
Reminds me if Deuce Bigalow
Fraser B, you have the most expertise here, as a guy

Is this possible unless she's morbidly obese?

BMI-Chart.png

My wife is 5'6" and weighs 142. She is what I would classify as thick (i.e has hips/boobs/curves/is Italian/etc). Some of the height/weight stats given in here (with the assumption that they were "fat") is very misleading.

It all comes down to height. 200 lbs for a 6 footer is really not a "fat" girl, but for a 5'2" girl it would be rather plump...

My wife is 5'6" and weighs 142. She is what I would classify as thick (i.e has hips/boobs/curves/is Italian/etc). Some of the height/weight stats given in here (with the assumption that they were "fat") is very misleading.

It all comes down to height. 200 lbs for a 6 footer is really not a "fat" girl, but for a 5'2" girl it would be rather plump...

Not to be a bitch, but that's an understatement

No, but would given the right porker I would be up for it. If they are gonna weigh that much, I would at least like for them to have fat in the right areas (ass n titties)

Back