How many sherdoggers have had "relations" with a bigger woman let's say over 200 lbs?

Can't say for sure.

I never weighed them.

Guilty. A few times, actually... Mostly in College. Truth be told, probably not 200 pounds, but perhaps close on one occasion.The thing is, when you miss that 'hook-up Window' at parties of like 11:00-2:00 and all the good ones are taken or have left and you're just kinda hanging out with your buddies and drinking beer... That fat chick that's hitting on you starts to look like a viable option.

I regret nothing.

Or as an old friend said to me " Go ugly early and avoid the rush ! "

to tell you the truth, with a good amount of whisky in you they can be really fun. I find them to enjoy it more because they aren't sure when the next lay they get will be.

So true, man. Best Billy Joel I've ever recieved was from a 'larger' lady.

If you haven't been with a bigger women yet, just get married and wait 10 years. She will literally grow on you.

Dated a girl who might have been pretty close to it...
She was 6'1.... not fat though.

I was only about 145 at the time.

Never, but I have a buddy that was once into Plenty of Fish. He'd use it to hook up with the crazies and fatties that would let him do anything to them but continue to look for Ms. Right on the side.

I've got a million-and-one stories but none appropriate for Mayberry.

Hell no. I once banged this girl in her hot tub, which reduced visibility greatly. When we started overheating we moved upstairs. I got one look at her out of the hot tub and the story ends there. She was maybe like 150 at 5'8"

Girls are always on that "love me like I am", which is fine... everyone can be loved. However, if they want me to have sex with them, they need to realize there's nothing sexy about digging through a fat mess of crotch to deliver some digital pleasure.

I like girls with round faces, for whatever reason, so I've gone probably around 140 a bunch of times and done it sober too but I don't think I even know any girls over 200. Girls don't have much muscle so 200 is like fetish big for a girl.

do u all weigh girls or have them fill out a questioniare before getting naked

Girls are always on that "love me like I am", which is fine... everyone can be loved. However, if they want me to have sex with them, they need to realize there's nothing sexy about digging through a fat mess of crotch to deliver some digital pleasure.

Gonna steal this and post it on FB

Hell no. I once banged this girl in her hot tub, which reduced visibility greatly. When we started overheating we moved upstairs. I got one look at her out of the hot tub and the story ends there. She was maybe like 150 at 5'8"

probably more like 180. 150 at 5'8 will look pretty average

http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-37242-body-shape.htm?StartAt=0#.Ujs45tJ4x8c

http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-32011-body-shape.htm?StartAt=34#.Ujs5NNJ4x8c

http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-25179-body-shape.htm?StartAt=104#.Ujs5sNJ4x8c

learn how to estimate better guys. maybe that website will help you

Last edited:
Back