How Many School Shooting Happened Last Year? We Don't Know.

Wow I really wasnt expecting the angle towards trump this took. Seriously.
It's obsessive. They are all the worst "Thanks obama" dummies of 5-6 years ago. But there's more, and they are even more brainwashed.

I really wish I didn't have to defend the guy so much. Really.

It's obsessive. They are all the worst "Thanks obama" dummies of 5-6 years ago. But there's more, and they are even more brainwashed.

These are cool posters too. I see them posting around other subs and I agree with a lot of their opinions. Then I see them here in the WR and I’m like bro wa japen to ju as my boy Romero would say

Lol, no, according to the article it's a data entry error based on a survey given to all schools.
What I said has happened before.
Two dudes shooting it out in a parking lot of a school was counted as a school shooting.
There was a guy who shot himself at a school parking lot at like 9pm at night.
They counted that as a school shooting.

Defend who Trump?
Fuck u talking about.
If your defending him its because you want to at this point.

You don't have to; no one is making you.

And he did appoint a completely useless twit as head of the Department of Education.

Besty Devos didn't get there by accident, you know.

leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

You don't have to; no one is making you.

And he did appoint a completely useless twit as head of the Department of Education.

Besty Devos didn't get there by accident, you know.

leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

Yeah, she wasn't a great choice. I don't think she's burying information on school shootings, however.

Fewer school shooting happened, that's a good thing right? I'm not even going to be mad, it sounds like a tiny win for the country. Obviously I wish no one would murder one another, but that's prolly not going to happen.

So there have only been 80 schools reporting at least one incident this year that involved a shooting on or near the campus which may or may not have injured/killed someone (not necessarily a student)?

I guess I'm upset they're over-reporting gun crime, and I'm displeased there is bureaucratic incompetence, but that sort of fits into my view of government, so at least I don't have to suffer disappointment they're being cautious, and taking the threat seriously. Could this be a difference in definitions of a "school-related shooting"?

Defend who Trump?
Fuck u talking about.
If your defending him its because you want to at this point.
We want to talk about the issues, not argue with people about what trump has to do with everything. What are YOU talking about is the better question.

Based on my experience with public education there should be more shootings.

Nate Diaz Not Surprised.gif

This is how politicized the issue has become.

'member back in April? When Florida State University criminologist Gary Kleck discovered that the CDC had "temporarily lost" survey data showing that "Defensive Gun Uses" occur in excess of 2,500,000 times a year?

You know at some point you wanted to cap a motherfucker. Don't lie.
Eeeehhhhh

I definitely wanted to punch a motherfucker... and did.. while I was in school.

I was the bullied kid in school and there were times where I saw people that were the ones bullying me almost get hit by like a delivery truck because they stepped into the street without looking where I probably wouldn't have cared if they had been hit.

But actually do it myself? No.

Eeeehhhhh

I definitely wanted to punch a motherfucker... and did.. while I was in school.

I was the bullied kid in school and there were times where I saw people that were the ones bullying me almost get hit by like a delivery truck because they stepped into the street without looking where I probably wouldn't have cared if they had been hit.

But actually do it myself? No.

Not every man is one of action. :)

Update with better link. The NPR one just links to the podcast.

I don't think you're thinking of the children enough

Back