How many Rashguards do you guys own and what types?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Beach Head, Oct 8, 2006.

1. flikerstance

flikerstance floridaman Yellow Card

tbh the new rashguard son market suck balls the old school rashguards were much better thicker material like atama gameness bad boys

now the material is that of walmart 8 dollar compression shorts same goes for new vale tudo shorts

i have a captain america rashguard

jake shields american jiu jitsu rashguard which i love and havent even worn it yet due t gained weight lol

solid black no gi short sleeve rashguard

i wish i could find a solid white rvca rashguard like how they sell the black and red ones idk why its hard t find a solid white rashguard that doesnt have tons of logos ect

2. ChickenBrother

ChickenBrother JCPENNEY $3.98 BELT

short sleeve:

solid black Reebok from Walmart
    plain grey Nike pro combat
    plain grey Champion from Target
    "Huge Sports" olive with tribal design sleeve $20 from Amazon
    10-year old Kaizen plain grey grappling rashguard - the only grappling specific rashie I have and was worth the extra money - very thick, heavily stitched and indestructible

Long sleeve (I never wear them anymore):

Origin ranked rashguard that came with my gi
    Gym branded rashie my school made me buy

Agree the older grappling rashies were better made. These days unless there's a design you're really into, you're better off just buying a $20 generic rashie from Target - it's the same thing.

3. Charance

Charance White Belt

I have 3 shortsleeve, all from underarmor. Best fit I've found so far, so I stocked up lol

4. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

Man, what is it about the grappling forum and resurrecting these ancient threads?

I mean, this thread is literally nothing, just a list of people's rashies, and it's 13 years old... And yet it was resurrected.

Why?

So bizarre.