How many push-ups and pull ups can you do in one sitting?

i can do a 100 push ups in one go, pull ups however i suck atria can do sets of 10 to about 40,thats it.

Around 25 pushups and maybe 1 or 2 pullups. In high school I spent a lot of time in alternative school where we had to do excise I could pump out a hundred pushups no problem

Sounds like too much work, so I’ll just guess. 100 push ups and about 12 pull ups.

I do 4 sets of 25 push-ups. 4 sets 8-10 pull ups. Could do more chin ups or neutral grip.

Manlet here.

22 pull ups if I stop at the bottom and count to two before I go back up above the bar. 40 pull ups if I just go up and down quickly. 50 pull ups if I use cross fit technique.

30 pushups if I go full extension and count to 2 at the apex of the pushup before I go back down. 80 push ups if I go up and down. 100 push ups if I use cross fit technique.

In one sitting, meaning multiple reps with rest in between:

100, 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 = 550

20, 19, 18, 17...4, 3, 2, 1 = 210

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 = 55

Or, use a deck of cards:
Numbers only = 220
Red (or black) numbers only = 110
Numbers and faces equating ten = 340
Numbers +Jack 11, Queen 12, King 13= 364

Last edited:
Push up maybe like 25-30. Pull up not much lol.

I call bullshit on replies itt that says they can do 100 push up at one go, unless they train 3 ~ 5 times a week. Or they are not doing standard push ups.

I can do 12 pull up. Full arm straighten and about 1s at neutral position before going up again.
It drops drastically after 3rd set though. From 12 - 10 - 7 - 6 - 6 - 6. I usually do 6 sets with 60s rest between.

After I hit 30 years old, I can do 42 pushup in one sitting with 60s stopwatch, I never really tried til fatigue.
But when I train, I can do 9 sets of 20 reps with 60s rest between sets.

The last time I maxed out on pullups for one sitting, I hit 42. I usually stay around the 25-30 range though on an average session.

Pushups is around 100 give or a take about 5 depending on how I feel. I usually do pushups in sets of 50 though for an average session.

But I'm an avid calisthenics enthusiast and I do some form of it nearly every day...so take that fwiw.

Again by a sitting in mean a workout not a set. Wasn't that long ago I had a pushup contest and I did a set of 70-80. When I'm working out though i try to pace myself tho obviously not enough.

My record set of pulls was around 22.

i used to think i could do 16 pullups. Turns out i was using bad form and using my biceps instead of my Lats. With correct strict form (chest to bar) I can only do 8 pullups on a good day

I don't believe the TS did 15 pull ups in one shot with good form.

And what pull-ups are you talking about. Wide grip, overhand, underhand.

Wide grip I know you didn't do 15 in one shot.

Sheeeeet.

I'm getting back into doing push ups so probably 45 in a row before my arms feel like noodles and like 5 or 6 pull ups.

I can do 15 wide overhand pull ups with strict form. The people that can do 30+ Jesus that’s impressive as hell. Pushups only 50, again with strict form. I have cartoonishly long arms for my torso.

I don't believe the TS did 15 pull ups in one shot with good form.

And what pull-ups are you talking about. Wide grip, overhand, underhand.

Wide grip I know you didn't do 15 in one shot.

Surely you're joking right? 15 pullups should be nothing for someone who's fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back